"Excuse you, but I have to eat for almost a day!" I snapped but still giggled.

He pulled his head back and stared down at me with a smile. I couldn't focus on his weight at that moment because our faces were only inches apart and his green eyes stared down at me with amusement.

He looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes. I could see the quiet request for permission and I used all my power to deny it. I didn't want to kiss him again, it wasn't right and it surely wasn't going to happen. Ever again.

Keep lying to yourself, Becca.

"I guess I'll have that dinner we were arguing for the most night..." I murmured and his smile slowly faded but still hold it's place, forcefully.

"Yeah...me too.." he said and quickly stood up from me.

I sat up and felt my cheeks blushing. This was awkward as hell, but I didn't want to give in to my feelings so easily. I knew I had some kind of pull to Harry but I couldn't just forget what he did to me. Let's not be selfish, not only what he did to me but to many other people too, my friends included.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked as he walked over the bed.

"Umm...I want something sweet actually..like a dessert, not too much food, you know?" I raised my brows at him and he nodded.

"Okay..Something like ice cream?" he suggested and sat on the edge of the bed, still keeping distance between us.

I felt a bolt of dissapointment through me but tried my best to cover it up by clearing my throat.

"I prefer a chocolate cake to be honest.." I murmured and looked down, tracing circles on the soft fabric.

"Okay...I..I guess I'll take the same as you, since I'm too fat." he said and I looked up at him to find him glaring playfully at me.

"It's okay Harry, I'm too skinny that I need to gain some weight." I spat and he let a snort.

"Please, if you could gain weight with just a chocolate cake I'll jump from the roof." he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Wanna bet, Styles?" I raised a brow, smirking at him.

"Hmm," he hummed, pretending of thinking. "What's the catch?"

"There's no catch. If I win, you're gonna jump from the roof." I giggled and he shook his head with amusement.

"You really want to kill me, don't you?" he asked, still smiling at me but I could see deep inside his eyes that he was a little worried of my answer.

"Even if I would, we both know I can't." I answered firmly, breaking the eye contact to look down.

There was silence for a couple of minutes before he hummed again and caught my attention.

"What if I win?" he asked and I gulped.

"I guess it's your desicion.." I murmured.

"If I win, I want you to give me another chance." he said and my heart fluttered.

Wow, he really did want me to trust him. But why?

"Okay.." I said quietly and stood up from the bed. "Ugh, I brushed my teeth and now I'm going to eat chocolate cake..great timing." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled as he grabbed the phone that was on the nightstand.

"I knew you shouldn't have brushed your teeth."

"I didn't think you would convince me to eat."

"I always somehow convince you, Rebecca."