*BONUS: Chapter 49*

1 Year Later...
Hana was awoken by the sun light shining from the window. She smiled and knew that it was time to get up and start the morning.

As she was getting out of bed, a masculine arm prevented her from getting up. Hana giggled and tried removing the arm, but the grip was too tight.

"Jagiya~ Don't get up yet.", Jimin pleaded with his husky voice. Hana smirked, his voice sounded really sexy. "Oppa, what about Jikook?", Hana asked. Jimin just giggled.

Jikook is Hana and Jimin's son. He was just 10 months old. He looked a lot like Jimin, but Jimin could tell that he was going to be like Hana. Smart, funny, and outgoing.

Taking advantage of his arm still around her waist, he pulled her back to lie down on the bed. "We need some sleep. Jikook will understand.", Jimin said.

Hana smacked his forehead. "You irresponsible father.", Hana commented while laughing. Jimin pouted and continued hugging Hana. "Park Jimin!", Hana exclaimed.

Jimin immediately removed his arm around her waist and hugged her pillow instead. Hana stared at him. "You're hopeless, oppa.", Hana sighed. Jimin laughed.

"Come on, I still need to cook breakfast for us and Jikook.", Hana said. "Why have breakfast when you have—Okay, I'll stop, jagi, just put your slipper down.", Jimin said while covering his face.

Jimin has quite the mind and Hana had to live with that. Hana headed to the bathroom and took a shower. She started brushing her teeth and was startled when she saw Jimin by the door, staring at her.

"Why're you looking at me like that, oppa?", Hana asked. Jimin smiled. "My yeobo is so cute!", Jimin exclaimed and removed his shirt.

Hana quickly left the bathroom since she started blushing like crazy. She decided to wake her precious Jikook up.

She went to his room and smiled as she saw his sleeping figure. He was so tiny that she was scared that he could just be blown by the wind. She leaned over the crib.

"Jikook~ah, ileona.", Hana whispered to Jikook. She bent down and carried him. She giggled seeing her baby not waking up yet. Just like his appa, Hana thought.

"Jikook, ileona. Eomma is here.", Hana said, a bit louder. Jikook slightly opened his eyes and smiled as he saw his beautiful eomma looking at him. "At least you're not as hard to wake up like your appa.", Hana said while shaking her head.

She carried him while going to the dining room. She got the high chair and let him sit there. She started cooking breakfast.

After making all the pancakes, she separated them to three different plates. She started hearing footsteps coming from the stairs and assumed it was Jimin.

"Jagiya, can you get these plates already. Oh, and please get the utensils from the drawer. Gomabda~", Hana said. Jimin smiled from behind and did as she had said.

Hana finally sat down on the table to join her family in breakfast. She started feeding Jikook, but was stopped by Jimin. "Yeobo, I'll feed Jikook. You should start eating before your pancakes get cold.", Jimin said.

Hana smiled and started eating her pancakes. Ahhh...He's such an amazing husband. What would I ever do without him being by my side after all these times?

They all finished eating and Hana started washing the dishes. Jimin brought Jikook back to his room to rest there. Jimin secretly went back to the kitchen to look at his wife who was just washing the dishes.

Jimin quietly came closer to her back. He hugged her waist while his chin was on his shoulder. "Jagi~ You're meeting up with Chowon and Somi right?", Jimin asked.