Chapter 14

-EDITED-

HANA POV (BEFORE BIOLOGY CLASS)
Hana was about to enter the classroom when she saw Chaeyoung and Nayeon coming towards her. Remembering that she shouldn't block others way, she stepped aside and let the both of them in first than her.

Chaeyoung and Nayeon smiled at her. Hana smiled back. "I don't get it. Are they kind or are they plastic?", Hana thought.

She was about to enter the classroom when someone grabbed her wrist. "Let me go!", Hana shrieked. "Not until you hear me out.", the guy said firmly.

"Who are you?", Hana asked, not looking back. "I think you should turn around to find out.", the guy answered.

She looked around and saw Jungkook. Hana was embarrassed. She didn't mean to be so defensive.

"What do you want?", Hana asked. "Well...Can you meet me later after classes?", Jungkook asked.

"Are you asking me out?", Hana asked while smiling. "Hehe...no. I just need to keep you informed of the kind of students we have here at SOPA.", Jungkook smiled as he fought a laugh.

Hana blushed. She didn't mean to be so straightforward. "O-Oh okay. Sure, but only for a short while. Chowon, Somi, and I are going somewhere later.", Hana said, still embarrassed.

Jungkook patted her head. "You're so funny. Jumping into conclusions.", Jungkook said, letting out a laugh.

"Look. I didn't mean to let all the words slip out of my mouth. I'm sorry.", Hana said looking down.

"It's alright. Besides, I'm not really in the mood to date anyone.", Jungkook said. "Why not? I thought you were a playboy?", Hana asked without thinking of her words.

"Is that really what you think of me?", Jungkook asked, slightly annoyed.

"I may flirt with girls, but I'm starting to learn from my mistakes.", Jungkook defended himself angrily. "You should really watch your words."

Hana fell silent. "I'm sorry, I've just had an experience of being played that's why I sound really defensive. I'm sorry that I judged you.", Hana said silently.

Jungkook was about to answer when someone distracted them.

"Yah, Kookie~ah!", Somi said. "Wae?", Jungkook asked her. "Why are you with my bestie?", Somi asked suspiciously. "Your not flirting with her, are you?"

Jungkook smirked at his sister. He found Somi and Hana strangely similar. He wondered if Chowon was like that too.

"I was just having a friendly chat with her. You can get her back. I'm just waiting for some friends.", Jungkook said.

"Okay, we'll be heading inside then.", Somi answered and entered the classroom with Hana and Chowon.

"Why were you with him?", Chowon asked curiously. "He just wanted to ask if I could have a chat with him after classes and I said yes.", Hana said.

"Oh...Okay. Why would it take long though?", Somi asked quietly.

"Well, let's just say that I kinda assumed that he's a playboy and he sorta got mad and annoyed. He told me not to jump into conclusions and he also said that he also cares for the girl's feelings.", Hana answered, still feeling guilty.

"Well, you should know that my brother isn't really a playboy anymore. Now, he's starting to care for girls' feelings. But yes, he's really flirty.", Somi explained with a laugh.

Chowon stayed quiet. She was still playing back her memories with Jin.