Chapter 3

-EDITED-

"He does that every school year?", Hana asked Somi while she was still left dumbfounded. "Yes. It's quite annoying, but he's Jungkook so what can you expect.", Somi sighed.

"He wasn't like that before. He used to be so kind and thoughtful.", Hana said dreamily. Hana smacked her in the head. "You're not dating my brother.", Somi fumed at Hana.

"Why not?", Hana asked while rubbing her forehead. "H E ' S  A  P L A Y B O Y!", Somi answered her in a cold way. "As if I don't know the obvious.", Hana mumbled.

"Whatever. Never mind about him. We still have about half an hour left. Let's walk around, I can show you some parts of the school.", Somi told Hana.

They walked on the school grounds as Somi told Hana the parts of the school (the gym, the assembly hall, the cafeteria, etc).

Hana! Somi!", Hana and Somi were Jungshook as they turned their head to see who called their names.

They couldn't find where the person was so they turned back their heads. "Aaaahh!!", Hana and Somi cried as someone was staring them right in their faces.

"OMG! CHOWON!", Hana and Somi screamed. "Heeeey~", Chowon said while smiling and hugging them.

"I didn't know you where transferring. What made you decide to come to SOPA?", Hana asked, still hugging her.

"Well...I moved houses sooooo I had to transfer since our old school is quite far from where I live now. I live near SOPA now so I transferred.", Chowon explained. They stopped hugging.

"RRRrrrrrriiiiinnnnnnngggg"

"Oh! The school bell. Don't worry we're not late", Somi said since Chowon and Hana were worried about being late on their very first day.

"That's the bell for the students to enter the classroom. We have twenty minutes left until we're late.", Somi informed the both of them.

"Let's go to the classroom, I want to see the whole class.", Hana said excitedly. "A-Are you sure??", Somi asked her nervously.

"Why is there something wrong?", Hana asked. "Well...Don't quit classes if you see someone you don't like.", Somi said quietly.

They walked to the classroom. "Are you sure you want to go in?", Somi asked again. "Yes. I want to. Let me be.", Hana answered sounding annoyed.

Somi entered the classroom first the Chowon. Hana entered last.

She finally knew why Somi was making sure she was okay with her ex-boyfriend. She finally knew why Somi asked her multiple times if she wanted to enter the classroom. She wished she remembered.