Chapter 45

Friday...
Hana POV
"Chowon~ Somi~", Hana called. She found the two of them standing by the gate.

They were talking about the plan but of course Hana didn't know anything about it.

Chowon and Somi quickly turned their heads to see who was calling them. They waved at Hana and stopped talking about the plan.

"Hey Hana~ Happy Birthday!", the two greeted. "Haha...Thanks. You two looked so into the conversation. What were you guys talking about?", Hana asked.

Chowon and Somi already planned what they were gonna say so they weren't that worried. "I was saying to Somi that Jin oppa and I got back together.", Chowon said cheerfully.

"Really? Lucky you.", Hana said. "What about you and Jimin oppa?", Somi asked while smirking.

"Nothing's happening. We haven't had any conversation for a long time.", Hana replied, shaking her head. "That's unfortunate. You two should really make up.", Chowon suggested.

"And he'll break my heart again? Sure, I'm up for that.", Hana said sarcastically. Somi frowned. "He isn't that bad you know. He's actually sorry. We heard his point of view of the misunderstanding.", Somi said.

"Why'd you even talk to him in the first place?", Hana asked. "Well, since we heard your side, we thought maybe we should get his side too.", Chowon said.

Hana sighed. "Tell me what he said.", Hana said. Chowon and Somi smiled. They talked about what Jimin has said while walking to the classroom.

"That's all?", Hana asked. "Yeah.", Chowon replied. "I'll believe him if he will tell me what happened. He also needs proof.", Hana said.

"I'm sure he has proof. I mean If he's really sorry, he would show you.", Somi said. "When did you know a lot about boys?", Hana asked in surprise.

"I still have brother at home you know.", Somi said. The Bangtan boys entered the room. Hana was studying her notes that she didn't notice them come in.

The boys, Chowon, and Somi looked at each other and smiled. "Oh yeah, Hana! Chowon and I will give our presents to you after school.", Somi said. "Oh thanks!", Hana answered.

Dismissal...
"Hey Hana!", Chowon called. "Mhm?", Hana looked up. "Let's go to a park today. I feel like seeing nature. Your present is also there", Chowon said.

"Oh sure.", Hana replied. Hana hurried to the teacher who was just leaving the classroom.

"You know where to go to right?", Chowon whispered to Somi. "Of course.", Somi replied while whispering. Hana came back.

"Let's go!", Somi exclaimed and pulled Hana towards her car. They entered the car and Somi drove to the park.

When Hana exited the car, she gasped. "What's wrong Hana?", Chowon asked, knowing that Hana remembers the park. "Nothing. It's just that, are you sure this is the right place?", Hana asked.

"Yes. Is there something wrong?", Somi asked. "No. It's just that this is the park where...you know...you know...J-Jimin oppa and I met.", Hana stuttered and looked down.

Chowon and Somi didn't respond. They led Hana to the path and she smiled as she remembered all her memories with Jimin.

"What are you thinking about Hana?", Chowon asked. "Just thinking about...Jimin oppa.", Hana sighed. "Uhm...What would you do if he were here?", Somi asked.

"I'll probably be really happy.", Hana smiled. "Our birthday present is here! He's here.", Chowon whispered to Hana's ear.

She and Somi slowly left Hana. "That's impossible.", Hana said as she turned back and didn't see anyone.

"Hana!", Jimin called. Hana turned around and found Jimin smiling at her. All the worries about him suddenly started fading away. She was starting to tear up because of happiness.

"J-Jimin oppa.", Hana mumbled. Jimin came closer to her. He frowned at her.

"Hana, I don't know how to explain this. I'm really sorry for what happened. Please let me explain.", Jimin begged. Hana nodded. Jimin explained what had happened to Hana. She didn't need proof to know if he was lying.

"She did that?! You're not lying?", Hana asked. Jimin shook his head.

"Hana, I know you won't forgive me after what I did. But, I need you to know that I still love you.", Jimin said, his eyes starting to tear up because of doubt that Hana wouldn't forgive him.

"Jimin oppa. I still love you, but you hurt me badly. Honestly, I forgive you but I just really want you to leave Chaeyoung.", Hana said, her tears falling to the ground.

"I left her. I'm really done with her. I swear this is real.", Jimin said. Hana looked up and smiled at him. "I'm sorry, I can't help but feel emotional seeing you.", Hana said shyly.

"It's okay. You're still the prettiest for me.", Jimin said, stroking a lock of her hair at the back of her ear. Hana blushed.

She leaned forward and so did he. They kissed passionately. Jimin slowly put his hand around her waist and Hana put both her arms around his neck.

"Gosh will the two just get a room and do that somewhere else?", Suga asked. "Hyung! Don't ruin the moment.", Jin whispered.

"Well, this boy has to learn that he can't just kiss her in public. That's PDA!", Suga exclaimed. The boys laughed.

"Jungkook don't look.", RM said. "I'm just younger than you by a few years.", Jungkook whined. "TOO YOUNG!", the boys exclaimed.

Jimin and Hana heard them so they quickly turned their heads to see the boys hiding behind a bush.

"This is your fault Suga.", Jin sighed. "Me? It's all of us. We were too noisy.", Suga replied. "Are you two back together?", J-Hope asked.

Hana and Jimin nodded their heads and held hands. They both blushed.

"Awwwwww! How cute!", Taehyung exclaimed. "Jimin ask the question already.", J-Hope urged.

"What question?", Hana asked.

"This will be my birthday present. Will you be my girlfriend again?", Jimin asked. "How many times have I said 'yes'? I don't think that's a question anymore.", Hana answered and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Stop! I swear! Some people still want to live their lives.", Suga covered his and Jungkook's eyes.

Jimin and Hana laughed. They were too happy to even care. This was the best birthday that Hana could ever have.