Chapter 20

-EDITED-

'Ding Dong'

Jin opened the door for Jungkook and smacked him in the head.

"Ahh hyung~ Why'd you do that?", Jungkook asked as he held onto his head.

"Because you're late by an hour!", Jin answered and pulled Jungkook inside the house. "It's only an hour.", Jungkook mumbled.

"You said you would only be a bit late!", Jin answered back. Jungkook laughed at his hyung. He always wanted everyone to be on time.

"Jin-ah! Don't hit your chinggu like that!", Jin's mom said.
**Chinggu means 'friend'**

"Eomma~ He's late. He needs to know that he did something wrong or he'll keep repeating it.", Jin answered.

"Whatever. I'll be back in the morning. Your father wants me to be with him in the party. The party lasts until 12 am which means we might stay at a hotel. Have a good time with your friends.

Don't leave the house unless necessary. Don't eat too much! Good night and I'll see you tomorrow!", Jin's mom said and left the house.

Jin sighed. His mom always left him at the night along with his dad.

He always felt lonely which was why he invited his group every time his parents were gone. He always felt happier when they were with him.

"She's leaving again?", Jungkook asked, fully aware of the situation at Jin's house.

"I guess so. I wonder how many parties they have to attend. It's like every school day.", Jin said.

"Aww hyung needs company.", Jungkook said sweetly at his hyung. "Yah! Don't kid me like that. I'm not a child. By the way, where's Jimin?", Jin asked.

"I don't know. He's gonna be a bit late he said. He texted me earlier. He said that Chaeyoung told him to walk with her after classes.", Jungkook responded.

'Ding Dong'

"I wonder who could that be", Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Aah hyung!", Jimin said as Jin smacked him in the head.

"You should've texted me. You only texted Jungkook. I thought you weren't coming anymore.

"Well, I'm here", Jimin said. "Let's go up now, the others are just upstairs waiting for both of you.", Jin said.

The three went up and headed for Jin's room. Jin's room was quite far since his house was quite big.

Or not quite big, he lived in a mansion.