Chapter 38

"It's gonna be okay Chowon.", Hana said.

She truly felt bad for Chowon. These times were really rare. It was one of the first times that Chowon had fell in love.

"What would you know?", Chowon asked, forgetting that Hana was played by Jimin.

"I'm the one who got played by Jimin oppa right?", Hana said, stating the obvious.

"But he loved me. He really showed me that he loved me. We held hands, we kissed, we hugged. We're those times never enough?", Chowon asked in despair.

Somi comforted Chowon. She couldn't say anything, she might hurt Chowon.

"This is why I don't wanna date. Girls cry easily. I don't wanna be one of those people. Guys are usually playboys so I won't even bother falling in love.", Somi thought as she comforted Chowon.

Chowon looked up with red and puffy eyes. She found Jin staring at her with worry in his eyes.

"Don't you dare just look at me Jin! You caused this, so stop looking like you're worried! I know you love someone else rather than me!", Chowon shouted.

Jin was hurt. "She didn't even use the honorifics. I never even liked someone else rather than her? I know it's not funny, but does she have her period? Could she be overreacting?", Jin thought.

"I never even lived someone else rather than you.", Jin defended himself.

"Stop acting like you're innocent!", Chowon answered back.

Jin was about to defend himself again but RM whispered to his ear: "Hyung, just sit down. Teacher's here." Jin looked back and found the teacher entering the door. She stared at all her students.

"Were you all in a fight?", Ms. Lee asked. "No Ms. Lee.", everyone answered.

"Then why is BTS standing in front of Chowon's table? Oh my~ Chowon, are you alright?", Ms. Lee asked.

"I'm alright Ms. Lee. I was just thinking about something really sad and I started crying.", Chowon answered, her voice was quivering.

"Can I talk to you after class?", Ms. Lee asked. Chowon nodded and quickly wiped all her tears away.

"BTS please take your seats.", Ms. Lee said. Jin took a seat far from Chowon. They were clearly having a misunderstanding.

After Classes...
"Class dismissed. Chowon, please remain seated.", Ms. Lee said. The class slowly left the room.

"What were you thinking about Chowon?", Ms. Lee asked. "Uhm...A sad thing that just happened today.", Chowon answered.

"What happened?", Ms. Lee asked. Chowon hesitated and tried to come up with a lie.

"My Auntie's dog just died. I was close to that dog since it was like my best friend when I was younger.", Chowon lied.

Ms. Lee nodded. "You may leave now.", Ms. Lee said. Chowon was dismissed.

She found Jin when she left. Chowon glared at him and hurried to the cafeteria.

She was starting to tear up when Jin grabbed her wrist tightly that she couldn't try to escape. He brought her to an unused classroom. Jin closed the door.

"What do you want now?", Chowon asked in a stern voice.

"I want to talk to you. Please don't leave.", Jin pleaded.

"Fine. What do you have to say then?", Chowon asked, her voice still had a mad tone.

"Why are you mad at me?", Jin asked softly.

"What do you mean 'why'? You know the reason! You're just playing dumb and innocent!", Chowon answered.

"How? I don't even understand what's going on. Tell me how I've done something wrong.", Jin said.

"You texted me! You said you like Nayeon instead of me!", Chowon shouted back and started to cry quietly.

"You just want to see me in this state! You're trying to make fun of me! Just leave me alone, please!", Chowon screamed as she wiped her tears away and left the room hurriedly.

She ran to her friends and left Jin in the classroom.

Jin was busy thinking of how he had texted her that. He had lost his phone in the morning. His window was left open last night and his phone was on his bedside table. When he woke up, his phone was missing.

He left the room and walked to his friends. "So how did you talk to her?", Suga asked.

"She's not accepting anything I say. She doesn't believe me when I said that I don't know what's going on.", Jin said in despair.

"What did she tell you?", J-Hope asked. "She told me that 'I' texted her that 'I' love Nayeon. I didn't have my phone this morning though.", Jin said.

Taehyung put his hand on Jin's back and comforted him. "Did you tell her that you lost your phone last night?", Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. She wouldn't believe any word I would say.", Jin said and frowned.

"What will you do next, hyung?", Jimin asked. "I better give her some time. What about you? How are you and Hana?", Jin asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"We're looking at each other once in a while. We even have eye contacts with each other.", Jimin said.

"That's a good start. When are you gonna apologize and make it up to her?", RM asked.

"Probably tomorrow", Jimin answered.

"Good luck then!", the boys wished to Jimin. They all hoped that he would be with Hana.

A/N
I'm sorry for not really uploading about Hana x Jimin. I've been following this plan for the story so I'm sorry for not putting more Jimin x Hana moments. Next chapter's about them though~ Bye💜