Chapter 18

-EDITED-

JUNGKOOK POV
He was driving to his home to get a few things. He left his school bag and brought with him his bag for going out.

As he was about to exit from the house, he was startled by his sister.

"And where are are you going tonight?",Somi asked her brother sharply.

"I'm going to Jin hyung's house.", Jungkook said simply. "Okay. Be home by 8 pm or eomma's going to hit you with a slipper.", Somi told him.

Jungkook laughed. "Of course. I never want to get hit by eomma. By the way, where are they?", Jungkook asked.

"They went to a party. They'll be back by 8:30.", Somi answered.

"You came from your hangout with Hana right?", Jungkook asked. "Yes. Why? Do you have a crush on her?", Somi asked while smirking.

"No. She's just like you. She's like a little sister. Did she tell you about what I had told her?", Jungkook asked.

"Yes she did. How come you never told me about Chaeyoung and Nayeon?", Somi asked suspiciously.

"I'll just say that your friend needs more protection than you. I'm your brother so no one's messing with you. As for Hana, you being her friend is nothing to Chaeyoung and Nayeon. They'll mess her up. My friends don't want that to happen.", Jungkook explained.

Somi smiled. "See, I knew you were more than just a playboy.", Somi smiled in pride.

"Why does she and Hana think so alike? Have they been together for so long that they begin to think like each other? They should really stop thinking that my friends and I are just a group of playboys.", Jungkook thought irritably.

Somi must have known what he was thinking which made her say something to him.

"Don't think that Hana and I think you and your friends are just playboys. We know you guys are more than that. We're just cautious and we would also like to joke around with you.", Somi smiled at her brother.

"So don't think bad about her.", Somi patted him on the arm.

"Can you keep a secret?", Jungkook asked Somi. "Duh.", Somi answered as if it were obvious.

"As in no one should know. Even Hana and Chowon shouldn't know anything about it.", Jungkook said. Somi nodded her head.

"Hana is the same girl who got played by Jimin.", Jungkook said. Somi laughed at her brother. "This isn't a laughing matter!", Jungkook said seriously.

"What's funny is that you think I don't know that!", Somi said while laughing.

"You knew?", Jungkook asked. "Of course! I'm her best friend.", Somi answered. "Then why were you guys acting like it's nothing?", Jungkook asked.

"Number 1: We wouldn't like to attract others to know her situation. Number 2: She's in the middle of moving on which makes her want to stay cool around him. She just got shocked when she saw him in the classroom.", Somi said.

"I showed you our class list. Why didn't you tell her before the school year started?", Jungkook asked.

"I didn't think of telling her while she was still fragile by the mention of his name. I decided to keep it and wait for her to see for herself.", Somi said with guilt.

It seemed like Jungkook had read her mind so he didn't ask any more questions about the matter. He looked at the time and saw that it was almost 6.

"I better get going. My friends are probably waiting for me. Annyeong~", Jungkook exited the house and entered the car.

"I really wanna discuss this matter with Jimin. He might want to tell me more details about it. Or should I let him have his privacy? I'm really curious though. I'll try my best to keep quiet about it and wait for him to bring up the matter.", Jungkook thought as he drove to Jin's house.