Chapter 9

-EDITED-

JIMIN POV
"...Math and Biology.", Jungkook sighed. "I feel bad for you. All your least favorite subjects are in the afternoon.", J-Hope commented.

They were seated at a table in the cafeteria. The cafeteria was slowly being filled up by students.

"Oh no. Don't tell me that's her...Shoot.....She might sit next to us. That's the only table left not filled.", Jimin thought.

"Yah! Are you paying attention to me!?", Jin looked at him. "Sorry. I can't seem to focus. Please tell me what you were saying.", Jimin apologized.

"I was saying that we should hang out after classes. Taehyung told me that you need to buy Jungkook ice cream since he drove you to school.", Jin informed him.

"Soo...What do you want me to do?", Jimin was confused. "Well.....We were hoping that you would buy everyone ice cream.", Suga said with his famous gummy smile.

Jimin laughed. His hyungs love ice cream. He knew he had to buy all of them ice cream. They were such nice hyungs with a playboy side.

"Fine. I'll buy all of you after. That means you should all drive me to school at least once.", Jimin laughed. The boys laughed. Hana, Chowon, and Somi sat beside them.

"Knew it. She would sit next to us.....Man, she's so pretty. And not the usual pretty. It's a unique type of beauty. What am I thinking? She hates me. She's never loving me again after what I had done to her.

Why did I even play with her? Why did I have to start liking any friend when she wasn't even that kind-hearted.", Jimin thought as he regretted every bad thing he had done to her.

"Yah! Stop staring!", Taehyung said. Jimin faces his friends. "You really have no jams.", RM sighed. "I didn't even notice that I was staring.", Jimin blushed. "Do you have a crush on her or something?", J-Hope asked.

Jimin didn't answer. He didn't want Hana overhearing them.

She finally left with her friends. When she was far enough, Jimin answered J-Hope's question. "I think I'm starting to like her again."

He had thought about it. He missed the way she had been so kind to him.

"Jungkookie why are you so silent?", Jin asked, breaking the silence. "Ah hyung~ You know I don't know anything about love.", Jungkook told his hyung. The group laughed.

"Let's go to the classroom or we'll be late.", Suga said after laughing. The group left and went back to the classroom.