(EPILOGUE)Chapter 46

*ARMYs please note that the EPILOGUE has 3 parts. They're all connected so it's still part of the story*
7 YEARS LATER...
Hana locked her office door and walked to Jimin's office.

He was the CEO of the company so she had to go up 2 more floors. She rang the bell for his office.

"Who's there?", Jimin asked through the speaker. "Guess who it is.", Hana answered while smiling.

Jimin chuckled and let the door open. Hana entered his office and smiled.

"You're done with the papers?", Jimin asked. "Yeah. They were quite a lot but it was all good.", Hana replied.

"Are you sure you still wanna wait for me? I'm still going to take a few more hours.", Jimin asked.

"If you want me to wait, I will wait. It's getting late now, I think you should stop working or you might get too stressed out.", Hana said.

Jimin sighed. "You're right. I think I'll continue the rest tomorrow.", Jimin said.

"Tomorrow's a Sunday though. There's no work.", Hana said. "Oh yeah! I forgot. I guess too much work also makes me forget to count the days.", Jimin smiled.

Hana laughed. Jimin got up from his desk and grabbed his suitcase. "Let's go?", Jimin asked. "Yeah.", Hana replied.

Jimin held her hand. Hana always felt butterflies in her stomach when he held her hand. They dated for 7 years already, but they loved each other deeply.

They walked out of the office and found Jin bending to Chowon. They were kissing each other passionately. (Jin is like the Vice President of the company so his office is in the same floor right beside Jimin's. Chowon is one of the new workers. Her job isn't that important so she doesn't have her own office unlike Hana.)

"Guys, please...get a room.", Suga said as he stared at the couple kissing.

Chowon immediately got up from Jin's lap and blushed. She returned to her work. Jin just gave Suga a death glare.

"What?! Jimin and Hana are here too.", Suga defended himself. "As if they don't kiss either.", Jin said. "Of course we do.", Jimin said.

"Well, at least it's more private than both of you in the office.", Suga said. "Actually, I remember Monie oppa accidentally walking in on us when we were kissing.", Hana said.

Suga sighed. "Just remember to get a room. An office is for work not kissing.", Suga said. They all laughed.

"We'll be going now.", Jimin said and squeezed Hana's hand. They left the building. They walked to the the parking lot and got into the car.

"Are you sure you wanna drive me home? I can always tell Chowon to drive me home.", Hana said. "Don't you wanna be with me?", Jimin asked while pouting. Hana laughed.

"Of course I wanna be with you. Chowon's house is nearer mine which makes it easier for her to drive. Yours is near the building so you'll have to drive longer.", Hana said.

"It's alright. Besides, I think that couple will be together going home. You might be a third wheeler.", Jimin said. Hana nodded.