Chapter 6

-EDITED-

"Hey boys~", ?? said in a flirty way. BTS looked at the girl who said that and smiled.

"Hey Chaeyoung!", Taehyung said sweetly. "Do you want to come with me? I have something to show all of you.", Chaeyoung said while smiling.

"Sure", BTS said, except for Jungkook. "No.", Jungkook said. "Why not?", Chaeyoung asked sadly while pouting. "Simple. I'm not interested in what you're going to show.", Jungkook answered smirking.

"Well...That's your loss.", Chaeyoung said. "I'll meet you guys at the classroom. I'll be in the halls waiting.", Jungkook told his hyungs.

Jungkook walked away from them. "She's such a playgirl. She just wants to group closer to Jimin. She's aiming for him now since I didn't let her go out for me. Poor Hana. She got played.......Wait a minute...Isn't she Somi's best friend?", Jungkook thought.

He was in the middle of his thoughts that he didn't notice his sister right in front of him. She accused him of changing the time of her watch. All he could do was smirk at her. Hana was with her.

"Is she the same Hana who got played by Jimin? Man, this is confusing.", Jungkook thought as he looked at Hana who was staring at him dreamily.

"Uh-oh, she's staring at me. Ummm.....She's pretty but she really has to stop staring.", Jungkook thought again. Hana and Somi left him.

"I should head to the classroom. They're probably waiting for me.", Jungkook thought while heading to the classroom.

"What did she show you?", Jungkook asked his hyungs. "Nothing. She just wanted to walk and flirt with us.", Jimin said annoyingly. "I HATE it when she does that. She's such a flirt.", J-Hope commented angrily.

"We can't do anything about it. She's just really like that.", Suga said in a tired voice. "Or she has a massive crush on us.", Jin said while smiling. BTS laughed.

Three girls entered the room. One had a shock in her face while the other two were just silently staring at her. Jimin got shocked.

"Shoot...I didn't know she would transfer to this school.", Jimin thought as he stared at her with horror in his eyes.