Chapter 36

I WEEK LATER...
Nayeon POV
"Hey Chaeyoung", Nayeon called.

Chaeyoung was busy trying to talk to Jimin. He ignored her and walked away.

"What now?", Chaeyoung asked in annoyance. "Look now, my boyfriend has left me because of you"

Nayeon sighed. Her friend was so difficult to handle.

"Worry about that later. Worry about me first.", Nayeon said.

"Why should I care for you? I mean like, aren't you with Jin oppa already?", Chaeyoung asked while combing her hair.

"No. I've been trying.", Nayeon replied.

"So what's the problem?", Chaeyoung asked.

Nayeon looked around to see if anyone was trying to eavesdrop.

"I think Jin oppa is dating already.", Nayeon said.

"W-what?! That can't be! One of girls can't have possibly betray us like that!", Chaeyoung said furiously.

"I don't think it's one of the girls though.", Nayeon said sadly.

"What now? Are you defending someone else? Are you giving up on our plans now?", Chaeyoung asked.

"No, of course not. I will never give up.", Nayeon said proudly. Chaeyoung smiled proudly at her best friend.

"I think Jin's dating...Chowon.", Nayeon said and sighed.

"Chowon? As in Han Chowon?", Chaeyoung asked in disbelief.

"Yes. As in Han Chowon, our classmate.", Nayeon assured her.

"I can't see how she could be dating Jin oppa.", Chaeyoung said.

"She's close to him. They've been leaving school together. It's been happening for quite a while now.", Nayeon explained.

Chaeyoung didn't answer immediately. "They always hold hands too.", Nayeon said.

She showed a pictures of Chowon and Jin holding hands. Chaeyoung gasped.

"Out of all people, why her? She's not even that rich, smart, or pretty.", Chaeyoung commented.

"Actually, I did some research on her family. It turns out that her dad owns Hyundai Motors and her mom is a retired model.

Chowon is good in Math, her lowest grade is 96%. She's also really good in art. That's probably what attracted Jin, they're in the same art class.", Nayeon said.

"Let's make a plan then", Chaeyoung smirked.

"Yes. We have to get this girl away from my jagi.", Nayeon smirked.

"This is what you should do..."