Chapter 1

-EDITED-

"YAH KIM HANA WAKE UP!!", Somi screamed at her. Poor Hana. She just wanted to finish posting all her aesthetic photos on Instagram that she ended up sleeping at 3 AM.

Somi has been her best friend since they were in preschool. She was so excited when she found out that Hana was moving to SOPA, she immediately let her move in to her house.

"I'm tired, let me sleep for 5 more minutes", Hana told her while yawning. "Well, that's your fault for staying up late. NOW GET UP OR I'M LEAVING YOU!", Somi playfully shouted at her. She sometimes acted like a mom towards Hana. But she was usually the immature one.

Hana got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. "I wonder who will be my new set of classmates. As long as I don't get played by another boy again, I should be fine.", Hana thought as she closed the faucet. She wore the SOPA uniform and applied makeup.

"Finally! You're done.", Somi grabbed Hana's wrist as they ran down the stairs to the parking lot. "You pulled me too hard. It's left a red mark.", Hana rubbed her wrist. "At least we still get to eat some breakfast.", Somi thought of a place to eat a fast breakfast.

"Why did we have to hurry? I thought your brother was bringing us to school.", Hana complained while pouting. "Aiyyaaah! Stop complaining, you're like a child. Anyway, Jungkookie left to bring his group to school. He told me last minute so I wasn't prepared and it was almost time."

Somi and Hana entered the car and left for school but passed by a café for a fast breakfast.

"Are you ready for your first day?", Somi asked while getting out of the car. "Why do you sound like a mom?", Hana laughed. "Of course I am. I'm always excited to meet new people.", answered Hana. "Have you moved on from him?", Somi asked nervously. "Yes. I'm not letting anyone play with me again."