Chapter 37

Chowon POV
Chowon woke up quite early.

She didn't even understand how she could wake up early when she had been texting her boyfriend for almost the whole night.

She realized that her alarm clock was going off which is why she was forced to wake up.

She took a bath and put on her uniform.

"Why is my alarm clock still ringing? Hadn't I already turned it of?", Chowon thought as she walked to her bedside table.

Her alarm clock was off but her phone was busy vibrating and ringing.

She opened her phone and found a random person texting her.

•T E X T  M E S S A G E•
???:
Han Chowon
???:
Stay away from Jin oppa
???:
He's mine
???:
If you don't let him go,
???:
I will make sure you G O  A W A Y

Chowon was confused.

"Am I being threatened? Anyway, who is this person? Do I even know him/her? How does this mysterious person even know my number?", Chowon thought as she put her phone in her pocket.

She started walking to school. Her phone rang again.

Jin:
Baby...
Jin:
Let's talk
Chowon:
I'm here if you need me. Just text it. I'm on my way to school now. You can probably tell me when I'm at school.
Jin:
I'll just say this through text
Chowon:
What is it?
Jin:
I wanna breakup already
Chowon:
What?! Are you in your right state of mind?!
Jin:
I've been thinking about it for some time already
Chowon:
But we only started dating for a while
Jin:
I think I asked you too early...I think I fell in love with someone else now
Chowon:
Who did you fall in love with besides me?
Jin:
I think I love...Nayeon

At this point, Chowon was on the verge of tears.

She didn't reply and continued her path to school. She usually waited for him by the gate but this day was different.

He loves someone else now. Or does he?

Jin POV
Jin walked to school. He slept late since he and Chowon were texting for a long period of time.

He just smiled and thought it was a good reason for waking up late.

When he arrived at school, he didn't see Chowon waiting for him by the gate.

"Where is she? She usually waits for me. Unless, she also slept late. She's probably gonna be late", Jin thought as he smiled.

He headed for the classroom and found Hana and Somi hugging a girl.

Chowon was crying.