Chapter 30

-EDITED-

"Yah! Wake up!", Somi tried waking sleepy Hana. She was still in a deep sleep. Somi sighed and just left the guest room.

She went to her room and took a shower. She brushed her teeth and changed into some exercise clothes. She went out to jog around the park.

HANA POV
Jimin kissed Hana. "You're so cute when you blush", Jimin said to her. She smiled bashfully and looked away.

She started looking at Jungkook who was shirtless. His six-pack though. Jimin tilted her head so that she would face him. "Don't look at other guys, I'm better than them.", Jimin smirked at her and pulled in for a ki-

Hana woke up. She was breathing rapidly. She just had a dream about Jimin. She shook her head as her face started to heat up.

Someone opened the door. It was Somi. Hana sighed in relief. "What's wrong with you?", Somi asked in confusion.

Hana was mumbling something about her dream. "What're you even saying?", Somi asked. Hana wasn't paying any attention to her and was busy thinking about why she had that dream.

"Are you on drugs now?", Somi asked. Hana finally looked at Somi and shook her head.

"Why're you acting like you need the mental hospital?", Somi asked while smiling at Hana. "I had a weird dream.", Hana replied.

"By the way Chowon's coming. You should take a bath already. When she's here, we can have breakfast with the boys.", Somi said.

Hana went to the bathroom and quickly showered. She changed into white shorts and a blue sweatshirt. She left the bathroom and found Somi wearing a crop top with leggings.

"Oh, you changed!", Hana said in surprise. "Duh...I was sweaty from jogging.", Somi answered.

The doorbell rang and the two rushed downstairs to get the door. They were too late. Jin got the door and found Chowon. She was wearing a pink shirt with a black leather skirt. Jin smiled at her and told her to come in.

"I'll just call the boys so that we can have breakfast.", Jin said and walked up the stairs. Chowon stared at Jin sweetly as he went up the stairs.

"Looks like someone wants to be the first in our group to have a boyfriend.", Somi commented. Hana laughed and Chowon just blushed. "I'll tell you about the date later.", Chowon said excitedly. Hana and Somi nodded in excitement.

Just then, the boys came down for breakfast except for Suga. They were all wearing shorts with an oversized shirt.

"Did all of you plan to wear almost the exact same thing as one another?", Hana asked as she smiled. "I don't know with them.", Jungkook said and headed to the table.

"Jimin where's Suga? Aren't you two roommates?", Jin asked.

A/N  For those who want to know who's roommates with each other:
Jimin and Suga are roommates. RM and Jin are roommates. J-Hope and Taehyung are roommates. Jungkook needs his room for himself.

"You should have woken that boy up.", RM said. Jimin went back up to wake up Suga.

"I swear that boy better not sleep later while we're hanging out in Jungkook's room or he'll get a smack in the head.", Jin mumbled. "It's too early to get mad oppa. Let's just wait for them.", Chowon said calmly. Jin smiled at her.

"Hana!", Taehyung said loudly. "Yes?", Hana looked at him. "You wanna continue playing Truth or Dare?", Taehyung asked. "I don't think I wanna play that game.", Hana answered while blushing.

"Why? Did something happen last night that I should know about?", Somi asked seriously, staring at Hana.

"Why? Was there a dirty dare?", Jungkook asked. "Too far.", J-Hope said while covering Jungkook's mouth as he was about to say something.

"It wasn't dirty but it was kind of...I don't know how to explain it.", Hana answered. Suga and Jimin finally came down.

"What took so long?", Taehyung asked. "Suga hyung took long to wake up.", Jimin explained as Suga yawned. "Don't sleep on the stairs.", J-Hope said. Suga went to the table and everyone followed.

They all ate pancakes with bacon then headed back upstairs. Chowon shut the door of the guest room and Somi quickly shouted at Hana.

"What on earth did you do last night?! I thought you promised not to do anything nonsense! What kind of nonsense did you do last night?!", Somi looked at Hana with fiery eyes.

"We played Truth or Dare.", Hana said in a small voice. She explained all the dares that had happened which included her kiss with Jimin. Chowon giggled when she heard that Hana kissed Jimin.

"You kissed him?", Somi asked. "Yes. Eomma accidentally leaned on Jimin's back which caused him to kiss me.", Hana sighed.

"But Hana...", Chowon started. Hana looked at her with confusion. "Don't you like him?", she asked. Hana shook her head while blushing.

"Stop holding back. You're trying to hide your feelings. If you really like him, just say it!", Chowon angrily said. "I'm tired of you holding back your feelings! I know you like him, just say it!"

Hana looked down. She didn't want to reveal her feelings. She sighed and continued looking down.

"It's true then, that you like him again.", Somi said calmly. "Yes. I started liking him again. I think I'm having a crush on him again. He's just quite different now. I guess he changed from the time he played with me. I just wish he would like me back too.", Hana explained.

Chowon sighed. "I think you should confess soon. I mean, I'm planning to confess to Jin probably in two weeks.", Chowon said.

"Really??", Somi and Hana asked in surprise. Chowon giggled. "He just understands me. He's also really respectful, responsible, and I'm sure my parents would approve of him.", Chowon blushed as she smiled.

"Tell us about your date.", Hana said. Chowon talked about her date. They all giggled at how Chowon and Jin were really similar.

"Tell is about your hangout with Jimin.", Somi said. Hana explained everything that happened. From the time he said that people could change to the part where cupped his hands around her cheeks.

Somi and Chowon were giggling so loudly that Hana had to ask them to stop them gushing over her.

"Hana, what kind of dream did you have this morning?", Somi asked curiously. Chowon looked at Hana in excitement. Hana told them about her dream of Jimin.

"Oh my, Hana!", Chowon exclaimed while slapping her leg. "You dream of him now!", Somi was so into the talking that she laughed so hard.

"Somi, how's your love life?", Chowon asked teasingly. They all knew that Somi was never into love stories and that she didn't have a care about boys.

"My love life is literally how much I love Chaeyoung and Nayeon.", Somi flipped her hair. They all hated Chaeyoung and Nayeon. They all laughed.

They kept chatting and chatting and decided to watch a movie. They got some popcorn and started watching 'The Fault in Our Stars'. They all ended up crying.