Chapter 19

-EDITED-

JIMIN POV (AFTER BIOLOGY CLASS)
"I wonder what Chaeyoung would tell me. Would she flirt with me? Would she tell me that she has fallen for Taehyung instead? She has no hope with Kookie. Hahaha...Jungkook's too firm with his decision. She has no chance with him.

I guess Taehyung doesn't really get affected. He's too innocent to think of people in a bad way. How unfair...He doesn't need to feel so annoyed with a flirt. He has some obsessive and selfish fan girls though. He gets scared of them. Poor Taehyung...", Jimin thought while he was packing his bag.

He left the classroom and saw Chaeyoung waiting for him.

"Jiminie oppa~", Chaeyoung called out sweetly. Jimin gave her a fake smile.

"This boy is really getting to my nerves!", Chaeyoung thought as she looked at Jimin's fake smile.

"What does my Chaeyoung want?", Jimin said in a not-so-sweet voice.

"I want to spend some quality time with you, oppa.", Chaeyoung said. "Of course. I mean isn't that why I'm here with you?", Jimin asked.

"Yes. Let's walk around so that you may understand why I wanted to hang out with you.", Chaeyoung said and held his hand.

Jimin flinched but understood that she wanted everyone to think that they were a thing, so he continued holding her hand.

Chaeyoung began the conversation. "Oppa, please understand why I want to have this conversation with you." Jimin looked at her and smiled.

"I will make sure of that. You may begin with what you would like to talk about.", Jimin said.

"I'm going to start with a question. Have you had any recent interest in another girl?", Chaeyoung asked. "No.", Jimin simply answered.

"Is there any specific girl who would make your heart pound?", Chaeyoung asked. "No.", Jimin answered.

"Do you end up staring at a girl without knowing?", Chaeyoung asked. "Anything related to having any interest with a girl, NO! Stop asking me different questions with the same meaning!", Jimin said with anger.

"I just needed to make sure you wouldn't get distracted if I ask you this certain question.", Chaeyoung explained without apologizing.

"And what is that certain question?", Jimin asked.

"I want you to be my boyfriend.", Chaeyoung said with a dreamy voice.

Jimin didn't answer. Chaeyoung stared at him and waited for an answer.

"What's so special about me that other boys don't have?", Jimin asked.

"You're just different. No boy has ever caught my attention for a long time. You have caught my attention ever since Jungkook turned me down. That happens to be since last year.

No boy has also let me be so nervous. You just make me nervous every time I see you. My heart pounds faster and faster.", Chaeyoung explained.

"This girl really rehearsed this. Who would have such a ready answer?", Jimin thought.

"Fine. I'll be your boyfriend.", Jimin said.

Chaeyoung gasped. "Under one condition", Jimin said. "What is that condition, jagi?", Chaeyoung asked sweetly.

"You shouldn't flirt with me in front of others.", Jimin said. Chaeyoung smirked. She knew what he was on about.

"Of course. Why would I ever let my jagi down?", Chaeyoung said sweetly as she hugged Jimin. Jimin didn't hug her back and she finally pulled back.

"I have to go now jagi. I'll see you tomorrow!", Chaeyoung kisses him on the cheek and waved. Jimin waved back.

"This is great. I'm going to know what she and Nayeon would be on about. Even if she'll be really annoying, at least I get some information about her plans.", Jimin thought.

He went to his car and started driving to Jin's house.