Chapter 43

Jimin POV
"I just lost her...I can't believe it. Did I hurt her that badly? Am I really that insensitive? I really love her. But she's gone now.", Jimin thought as he stayed in the same spot where Somi and Chowon left her.

He decided to run to his house to calm himself down. He arrived at his house and sat on the couch.

He wished that Hana could be with him. He wanted to explain what had happened. He didn't mean for her to get hurt badly.

He loved her so much that it hurt his heart that she got hurt by him. (A/N God bless you if you understood what it said)

Just then, someone knocked multiple times on his door. "There's such thing as a doorbell.", Jimin thought as he opened the door in annoyance.

He found the rest of his friends in front of him. Jungkook and Taehyung looked angry at him.

"Guys you can come in you know.", Jimin said, the rest of the members followed him inside the house.

"What have you been doing with your life?", Taehyung asked angrily. Jimin was shocked with anger in his voice. "I was thinking about what Chaeyoung told me.", Jimin replied.

"Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung! Is this the only thing you can think about now hyung?! Are you sure your mind is still in the right state?! Aren't you aware of what you did to Hana?!", Jungkook asked angrily as he glared at Jimin.

"I know she's in pain.", Jimin answered, trying to hide his teary eyes. "Can you just, please, for once in your life just care about someone?! Can't you see how your girlfriend has just gotten hurt?!", Suga asked angrily, bursting all his anger.

Jimin stayed silent, he was afraid of what his hyungs would say if they knew what had really happened. "Boys, calm down. Jimin has done something wrong, I know. Let him explain himself.", Jin said.

"What does he need to explain?! He's done something wrong which no one can even say he did the right thing!", Jungkook exclaimed in anger.

Jin sighed and ignored the informality, he knew Jungkook cared for Hana like she was his sister.

"Jimin, I think you should explain what just happened.", J-Hope said. "Please do. I think we have the right to know what's been going on.", RM said. Jimin began.

Jimin POV (Before Hana got hurt)
"Hyung can you help me in this problem?", Jimin asked RM. "What do you need help in?", RM asked. "I need help in—", Jimin got cut off by Chaeyoung.

"Jagiya~ can I chat with you?", Chaeyoung asked sweetly. The boys looked at Jimin in confusion, they thought that Jimin had already broken up with Chaeyoung.

"Uhm...Is it important?", Jimin asked. "Yes.", Chaeyoung replied. Jimin got up and sighed. "Let's stay here.", Chaeyoung said as he led him to an unused classroom.

"What do you need help in?", Jimin asked. "Our relationship.", Chaeyoung replied. Jimin stayed silent and was surprised with what she had said.

Chaeyoung smirked at the sight of Jimin getting tense. "What about it?", Jimin asked. "I know you're dating Hana. I'm not dumb.", Chaeyoung said. "So?", Jimin asked. "You promised me.", Chaeyoung said as she pretended to sound sad.

"I don't care. I love her more than you.", Jimin said coldly. "I think you've forgotten what I can do.", Chaeyoung smirked. Jimin widened his eyes.

He remembered the time when he dated his friend after dating Hana in the past. Chaeyoung was so obsessed with him that she had the friend moved to another country.

Chaeyoung's family is so rich that she could practically do anything if someone had done something wrong to her.

"I can do the same thing I did to your little friend.", Chaeyoung smirked as she walked towards her. "Please don't.", Jimin pleaded.

"I won't. Under one condition, you have to let her go.", Chaeyoung said. "Fine. I will.", Jimin said. "Kiss me in front of her locker later and prove it to me.", Chaeyoung said.

Jimin was on the verge of tears, the fact that he had to let her go was too difficult. He couldn't bear the pain, but he had to keep her safe from Chaeyoung.

"Fine.", Jimin replied as he wiped a tear that fell on his cheek. Chaeyoung smirked at the look on his face.

BACK TO NORMAL POV
"So that's what happened? You're not lying?", J-Hope asked. "I'm not lying anymore.", Jimin said.

"Why did you even choose to date Hana when you were still with Chaeyoung?", Taehyung asked. "I thought it wouldn't be too obvious.", Jimin said.

Jungkook stayed silent, he didn't feel like believing Jimin. He lied so many times. He didn't think that Hana would ever forgive him.

"You know Jimin, you could have told us earlier so that we could have warned Hana ahead of time. It's too late now.", RM said.

"I know, but I thought that I could handle it on my own.", Jimin said. "Let's just hope she's okay. I'm not expecting her to be fine, but you know, I hope she's not gonna move or something.", Jin said.

"Yeah, I think she's the only person I haven't sworn at when I'm woken up.", Suga said. The mood suddenly lightened. Jimin smiled weakly.

"I'm sorry hyung. I thought you played with her like you did before.", Jungkook apologized.

"It's alright. I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore.", Jimin said. "I love her like family. I hope you know that.", Jungkook said. Jimin smiled. He was now worrying how Hana was at the moment.