Chapter 34

MONDAY MORNING (Hana POV)
"Wake up Ha— Oh, you're awake.", Somi was about to wake Hana up but she was already awake.

She stepped out of the guest room and went to her own room. Hana laughed as Somi left the room.

She took a bath then put on her uniform. She was feeling lazy to put some make up on so she just put some powder and lip gloss. She left the room with her bag and went to Somi's room.

"Let's get breakfast somewhere else. I don't think Jin oppa cooked anything.", Somi said. They got out of the room and headed downstairs.

They were surprised to see Jin cooking some eggs. "You should before you go to school. If you eat outside, then you'll be digesting unhealthy stuff.", Jin said to them as he put some eggs on 2 plates.

"Thank you oppa~", they said together. They began eating when Suga came down and tripped on the stairs. Jin flinched and scolded Suga.

"Aiyaah! You should really stop sleeping on the staircase. You can get into a serious injury.", Jin scolded as Suga quickly got to the table looking embarrassed.

He drank some coffee and went back upstairs. Jin sighed. "I really wish he would eat properly. He's underweight.", Jin said.

Hana felt Jin's mother like attitude. He was immature but he also knew when to be caring.

Hana and Somi finished their breakfast and brushed their teeth. They got their bags and left the house. They both went into Somi's car.

"Aren't we gonna wait for the rest of them?", Hana asked. "No. They arrive later than we do. Besides, I don't wanna be late.", Somi replied and started driving to school.

They left the car and found Chaeyoung and Nayeon flirting with another boy.

"I thought you already got a boyfriend, Chaeyoung.", someone said.

Somi and Hana turned their heads and found Chowon smirking at Chaeyoung and Nayeon. They two flirts stopped talking with the boy and left him. They faced Chowon.

"Honey, I think you should understand that I'm technically the most beautiful girl in the school. Every boy would practically fall for me. You can't accuse me for boys falling for me.", Chaeyoung smirked at Chowon, thinking that Chowon wouldn't have something up on her sleeve.

Chowon smiled. "What's with the twirling of hair, winking, and biting of lips? I don't think Your boyfriend would like you doing that would he?", Chowon answered back.

"You don't know anything about that. He doesn't even go with me.", Chaeyoung said in fake despair.

"Well, first of all, it's because of your attitude and second of all, you aren't even that pretty compared to other girls.", Hana answered as she felt her temper rising.

Chaeyoung gave her a death glare. Nayeon kept smirking. "What would you know about love? You're just jealous of the fact that Jimin oppa isn't planning on playing with Chaeyoung like he did with you.", Nayeon said while smiling, Chaeyoung laughed.

Hana finally felt her temper rise to the max, she brought her hand up to slap her...She was stopped. Another hand grabbed her hand that was supposed to slap Chaeyoung.

"Don't do it Hana. It's not worth the trouble.", Jimin said. Hana looked up at him. She suddenly felt angry, he cares for this pathetic excuse for a girl.

"Fine! You can just be with her! You know what, I don't even care if you're with her! I really don't! You can have an ugly, obsessed, and dumb loser as your girlfriend!", Hana stormed off.