Chapter 32

-EDITED-

LUNCH TIME (They're all eating together on the couch)
"I think we should all hangout together.", RM said. "When and why?", Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. I just feel like hanging out with everyone. I mean we're all friends so it'll be pretty fun to have a hangout. We're a big group too.", RM explained.

"When can we hangout though?", Somi asked. "When we're all free.", Taehyung answered.

"When are we all free?", Jin asked. "Is everyone free tomorrow, Sunday?", Suga asked. Everyone nodded. "Then Sunday it is.", J-Hope said.

"What should we do though?", Chowon asked. "I think we should go bowling.", Hana and Jimin said together.

"Did you both come from the same set of parents?", Suga asked. Hana and Jimin shook their heads.

"Then why do you keep saying the same thing?", Suga asked. The two just shrugged.

"Okay going back to our plan, bowling would be fun. We can reserve 2 lanes just for all of us.", Jungkook said.

"1 lane can be for us girls and the other can be for all 7 of you.", Somi said. The boys nodded.

"What time though?", J-Hope asked. "Around 3?", RM asked. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I'm excited. What's the prize for the winner?", Jungkook asked.

RM and Jin smirked. They already had a prize in mind since they planned it secretly without anyone knowing.

"We'll tell you on Sunday.", Jin said. "Why can't you say it now?", Taehyung pouted.

RM and Jin didn't answer. They were both smirking at the idea they came up with.

SUNDAY (3 PM)
Somi, Chowon, and Hana were all wearing matching shoes. It showed that they were on the same team. The boys did the same too.

"Will there be an overall winner?", Chowon asked. "There won't be an overall winner for both boys and girls. One winner for the girls and one for the boys.", RM answered.

"Why is it like that? Do you have a plan?", Jungkook whispered to RM's ear.

RM smirked. "We'll say why it's like that later.", he whispered back.

"What's the prize?", Hana asked. "We'll say the prize after there are winners for both teams.", Jin answered.

The rest of the boys were speechless. They didn't know what RM and Jin were up to, neither did the girls.

"Don't you wonder what's going on?", Somi whispered to Chowon and Hana.

"I don't know what to say.", Hana answered. "So do I.", Chowon nodded in agreement.

"Something's weird though.", Somi whispered. "What is it?", Hana asked.

"Why would there be one winner for us and on the boys' team?", Somi asked.

Chowon and Hana were dumbfounded. They only realized that now. There was something wrong with it but they shrugged the feeling off.

"Let's just focus on bowling first then we can investigate later.", Chowon said.

They started bowling...

I HOUR, 30 MINUTES LATER...
"So who won on the girls' team?", Suga asked. "Hana won," Somi answered.

"Who won on your team?", Chowon asked. "Jimin did.", Jin answered.

Jungkook was busy sitting on one of the chairs.

"Jungkook~ah, stop sulking over there. Just deal with the fact that Jimin won over you.", Taehyung said.

"It's not easy. I'm good at everything, how could he beat me?", Jungkook asked himself.

Everyone laughed at Jungkook. He was so confident about winning the game.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I'll buy you ice cream later.", Jimin said.

"That would be good for Taehyung.", Jungkook answered. "True. Can you buy me ice cream later?", Taehyung asked Jimin.

Jungkook ended up laughing and stopped sulking. He stood up and joined the boys.

"What's the prize for Jimin and Hana?", J-Hope asked.

"They'll find out later.", Jin and RM answered while smirking at Hana and Jimin.

They both had no idea that what was going on. Or everyone, except for Jin and RM, didn't know what was going on.