Chapter 27

-EDITED-

Hana rang the doorbell of Chowon's house. "Hi, Miss Hana!", the maid said as she bowed. "Hi! Where is Chowon?", Hana asked politely.

"She's upstairs Miss Hana. Her room is at the very end of the floor.", the maid said. "Thank you!", Hana said and hurried to go inside her house.

Chowon lived in a mansion so she had 12 maids, 2 bodyguards for her parents, 3 personal chefs, and 3 drivers. The Han family owned one of the biggest car companies in South Korea.

She entered the home and was greeted by 5 maids. She bowed to them and one of them told her that Chowon was in her room. One of them also told her that Chowon's parents were home so she didn't have to go to the Master's Bedroom.

Hana took the elevator in Chowon's house to go to her room. She arrived at the 3rd floor and hurried to Chowon's room. She knocked on the door and Chowon opened the door with a worried look.

Chowon pulled her and closed the door. "Help me!", Chowon said as she brought out several different outfits. Hana laughed at her.

"I don't know whether I should wear a dress, a skirt, some jeans and a t-shirt, or a sweatshirt.", Chowon said as she laid her different clothes on her bed.

"I think you should go for a leather skirt and a white long-sleeve blouse.", Hana answered.

"Doesn't that look too plain?", Chowon asked. "I don't really know. You have a better fashion sense than me.", Hana answered.

"True. But I don't know what he would like me to wear.", Chowon said. She paced around the room and thought of different outfits to wear.

"I'm basing this on my experiences with Jin. Should I wear a black leather skirt with a white crop top?", Chowon asked.

"I don't think so. I think you should wear a dress.", Hana said.

"I'll just wear a navy blue v neck long sleeve chiffon dress.", Chowon said and got her dress out of her closet.

https://www

https://www.yoyomelody.com/navy-blue-v-neck-long-sleeve-chiffon-dress-dr0150496-1.html

Chowon changed into the dress and showed Hana. "Whoa~ You look stunning!", Hana commented as Chowon looked at herself in the mirror.

"I know. Can you help me put on some make up?", Chowon asked, still adoring herself in the mirror. "Sure!", Hana said excitedly.

"What time is he picking you up?"

"Around 6:00 PM.", Chowon answered. "I have 30 minutes then.", Hana said. She put on some CC cream and lipstick on her. She also put some blush. Chowon looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at herself.

"15 minutes left until your date.", Hana said. Chowon looked at her in shock and quickly grabbed a silver purse and picked silver heels to go with her outfit.