Part 46 ~ You don't have to do this

Yoongi looked down at the knife coming out of him through his stomach, the male falling to his knees. Nari turned around to look at him, tears pricking her along with the rest of the male’s eyes, though their anger took over before their sadness.

Hoseok,quite literally, used his ability to rip the male who stabbed Yoongi’s body apart. The silver haired male running to the blue haired one.

He held Yoongi in his arms, tears pricking his eyes. “Yoongi no no, you need to stay strong for me. You can’t die on me.”

Yoongi chuckled, blood already coming out of his mouth. “I-i’m sorry,” he apologized, Hoseok shaking his head.

“Don’t apologize,” he said, Yoongi’s breathing becoming shallow.

“I love you Hoseok,” is the last thing Yoongi said before he stopped breathing completely, his eyes closing.

Tears came out of Hoseok’s eyes, the male screaming in agony while holding his dead lovers body. A surge of power came from his scream, every person who was in a 10 foot radius of Hoseok burned to ashes.

Thankfully, Nari created a block to protect the guys before they could be hurt by the flames, and most of Jiyoo’s controllers doing the same, though most of her human guards died on the spot.

Jiyoo quickly grabbed ahold of SeokJin, the male using his own power to cause the female to fly backwards.

A controller came up behind JungKook, Taehyung and Jimin too late to warn their friend of the male.

“JUNGKOOK!” they screamed in unison, though before JungKook could turn around, this controller used his ability to kill the younger male.

The shock stopped Taehyung, the male falling in his tracks, but Jimin kept running. His eyes burned as tears wanted so desperately to come out.

Jimin kicked the controller straight in the face, the male falling down, before he could even try and use his ability on Jimin, the pink eyed male beat him to it. He inflicted the worst emotions on the male, giving him a heart attack which killed him.

It seemed as if Jiyoo's controllers had no block.

“Jungkook,” Jimin cried, crouching down and staring at his dead lover, the pain consuming his chest.

Hoseok let go of Yoongi, the male killing anyone who tried to get in his way as he trudged towards Jiyoo.

Jiyoo was beyond terrified now, releasing her best controllers to fight the people who clearly wanted her head on a stake. “Jennie, go,” she commanded, the female doing as told.

Jennie went after Nari first, the female distracted with fighting off the controllers and humans that were trying to get to her. Jennie inflicted pain on the unsuspecting female, Nari falling to her knees at the pain Jennie was giving her.

“Jennie you don’t have to do this!” Jin screamed, watching his sister scream out in pain, blood coming out of Nari’s eyes.

Jennie looked over at Jin with no expression, the female’s eyes a teal color, she looked back at Nari and then back to Jin, “I’m sorry,” she sympathized, “but I do.”

Right after her statement, she snapped Nari’s neck, killing the female almost instantly. Taehyung watching with wide eyes, his heart breaking as he watched the girl he loved fall to the ground with no life in her eyes.

He ran to Jennie, knocking the female down, the male using his own ability against her. Though, at first, he didn’t expect it to actually work, once he knew it did he made Jennie go crazy to the point she grabbed the nearest gun and shot herself.

SeokJin was suddenly pulled roughly by his hair by Jiyoo, the female had a gun in her hands. She shot Tae. Forcing Jin to watch as she pointed the gun at NamJoon, who was busy fighting alongside Hoseok.

“I’ll kill him SeokJin, don’t tempt me,” she whispered in his ear, the male crying out. “All you have to do is agree.”

Before he could say anything, everything froze in place, every single thing. Except SeokJin, who watched as a male with bright orange hair stood a few feet away from him with other people, his eyes white. His ability showed something that looked like a clock and he was turning it backwards. Suddenly, everything began moving back to before the guys and Nari showed up.

GD was turning back time.

a/n
The only person who remembers what happened is SeokJin and the Potens the others have no memory of it