Part 9 ~ Asking him out

Jin's breath audibly hitched at the younger males words. He knew he was confident, but damn NamJoon had balls to say that to him. SeokJin usually didn't find himself liking people, he always felt deep inside of him that he was missing apart of him, no not a lover, more like family? Because of this, he commonly never caught feeling's for other people, but NamJoon was like a calm ocean, Jin wanted to get lost in him.

NamJoon could be a play boy if he wanted to be, it was extremely simple for him, like a second nature. Though, with SeokJin he didn't just want to play with him, his actions saying otherwise. He wanted to know Jin, he wanted Jin to trust him, be able to see that NamJoon can care for him, that NamJoon could be more then just lust, love as well. Which is what NamJoon seemed to lack, love, of course he had his parents, and friends, but he never had that special someone that most people go on and on about.

He wanted that.

"I want to take you on a date," he stated, after a long period of silence between the two.

Jin raised an eye brow, "A date?" he repeated.

Joon nodded, "yes a date."

"After what you just said it seems like you want to get me into bed," Jin said a matter a factly.

NamJoon chuckled, "that too, but at least let me take you out."

Jin crossed his arms, rolling his eyes, "and why would I do that?"

"Because you want to get to know me."  

Jin gave a what the fuck look, "who ever said that?"

"No one, your eyes speak for you, eyes speak for everyone. Like when you say you are happy, but are actually breaking inside, your eyes say what your mind is to afraid to." NamJoon explained wisely.

Jin was a bit awestruck, he knew NamJoon was wise, also smart, but Christ he didn't think he was this deep too, "okay, ill go on a date with you." he complied.

"Seriously?" Jin gave an amused look, "I mean, I thought so." Joon tried to save himself, which only made Jin go into a fit of laughter.

Most could find Jin's laugh to be annoying, or up right obnoxious, but NamJoon found it to be the most beautiful thing he's ever heard. The male subconsciously smiled, Jin was really beautiful inside and out.

NamJoon couldn't wait to get to know him further.

<><><>

"One bark equals change, three equals you look good," NamJoon said to his dog, who looked at him confused.

"Come one RapMon help me out here," he pleaded to his furry friend, "Ill give you bacon tomorrow?"

The white dog barked three times, "fucker," NamJoon muttered.

It was the day of his and Jin's first date, and NamJoon found himself to be incredibly nervous, he was taking the college's heart throb, for a date. He must be loosing his mind, until a ding from his phone told him other wise.

Jinnie
Boi you said you'd be here 3 minutes ago, get your ass here and stop talking to your dog! 

NamJoon laughed, remembering how he told Jin he would speak to his dog for advice some times. The male quickly grabbed his jacket, running over to Jin's dorm building, finding the male outside on his phone.

"Hey Jinnie, you look amazing!" he complimented, taking the elders hand and kissing his knuckles.

Jin smiled cutely, a blush growing on his cheeks, "T-thanks Joon."

Jin did look amazing, Joon didn't know how he managed to look perfectly adorable, while radiating pure confidence in what he wore.

While NamJoon looked like an innocent bean to himself, Jin could see that NamJoon could secretly tear someone apart if he wanted, his sexiness radiating that

"So where we off to Joon?" Jin asked, Joon opening the passenger seat of his car for him

Once he got in on the other side, he answered with, "you'll see."

a/n
Do I smell *sniffs air* NamJin date next chapter?