Part 4 ~ Not Human

Joon's back hit the hard medal doors, the rest of the boys jaws were dropped, including Jin's.

Taehyung and Jungkook ran to Jin, not really caring for NamJoon since Yoongi and Jimin were already with him. Just has they reached Jin, they saw his eyes fade back to brown, not being able to see the color his irises displayed moments before.

Jin was shaking, no trembling, he didn't know how he did that, he just sent a boy flying!

"What the fuck did he do!" Yoongi shouted, irritation in his voice, and anger seen in his purple eyes.

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi, his own eyes glowing a fiery blue, "I don't know, but you better fucking back off!"

Jungkook's eyes started to flicker red, Jin watched in horror as his bestfriends revealed the part of themselves they had been hiding from Jin for so long

"Instead of revealing yourselves to the whole school how about you guys go your separate ways," a voice said, all the guys backed away from each other, not wanting to, but something in their mind made them.

It was SeokJin's voice.

Jin was annoyed, trying to hide his fear, "you have explaining to do so lets go!"

Taehyung and Jungkook glanced at each other, then back at Jin, reluctantly walking away with him.

Jimin and Yoongi turned back to their unconscious friend.

"NamJoon-ah!" Yoongi nudged him harshly, the male having no response.

The peach haired male wouldn't wake up, he couldn't, Jin threw him with more force then any human could do, especially since he didn't touch him. When NamJoon did wake up again, he found himself in his dorm room, Jimin sitting on the couch watching a drama, while Yoongi was browsing his phone.

The two heard a low groan come from the long couch, looking over they saw NamJoon sitting up, holding his lower back in his hand.

"NAMJOON!" Jimin yelled in glee, pouncing on the older male, hugging him tightly. "Are you okay? Do you need anything? I can ma-"

"Jiminie," NamJoon interrupted, a smile on his face, "I'm okay, I promise."

Jimin nodded, retreating back to the couch he was on moments before. Yoongi shut his phone off, turning to the two males. "It's good you're okay NamJoon, but what we should be worrying about is that SeokJin."

Jimin nodded, "He literally flung you."

"Well we know one thing," NamJoon said, "he's definitely a controller."

a/n
Thanks for over 100, you guys are amazing!! Love y'all.
What do you think Jin controls?