Part 3 ~ Off of Him

Namjoon walked around the campus freely. Minding his own business, until he heard one of his bestfriends screaming at the other.

"JIMIN PLEASE WAKE UP!" Yoongi screamed in desperation, holding the smaller male.

Namjoon's eyes widened, "w-what happened?"

Yoongi looked up with teary eyes, "I-I don't know, he was helping this h-human and I g-guess he used to much of his a-ability cause he wont w-wake up."

NamJoon touched Jimin's face, lifting one of his eyes lids. Jimin's eyes were still glowing pink.

NamJoon didn't know what to do, his eyes becoming teary, a sudden figure emerged from the darkness that NamJoon felt, it was a

NamJoon didn't know what to do, his eyes becoming teary, a sudden figure emerged from the darkness that NamJoon felt, it was a... girl?

She looked at Jimin's unconscious form curiously, her own eyes glowing a bronze, she touched Jimin's head. Suddenly the short male jolted up, once he did the girl began to walk away.

 Suddenly the short male jolted up, once he did the girl began to walk away

"H-hey wait!" NamJoon called out, but she didn't hear him.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

NamJoon jolted up in his bed, he was panting, sweat trickling down his body. "What the fuck was that." he said to himself.

Shaking his head quickly NamJoon tried to get the image of that girl out of his thoughts, especially her piercing bronze eyes, that seemed to burn through Namjoon's memory like a blowtorch.

"Who the fuck was she?"

<><><>

"Joon are you okay?" Yoongi asked, all day NamJoon has been off, not speaking much or even nagging Yoongi.

NamJoon looked up from his food, looking into his bestfriends concerned eyes, "im fi- where's Jimin?"

Yoongi shrugged, not really caring much about it.

NamJoon shot up from his seat. Yoongi stared at him, confusion written all over his face, though he followed NamJoon nonetheless.

Joon thought about his dream, where he had seen Jimin, letting his feet take him to that place. Once he got their his breath hitched, there was Jimin, crouched down beside a very despondent boy, his eyes shining pink. NamJoon didn't know what got into him, but he ran, tackling Jimin away from the boy.

"NAMJOON WHAT THE FUCK!" Jimin shouted, pinned on the ground with NamJoon on top of him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"Helping someone!" Jimin shouted, trying to get out of Namjoon's grip.

SeokJin was walking on the campus with no care in the world, until he saw someone pinned on the ground with a bigger person on top of him. Jin furrowed his eye brows, walking over to the scene, worry seen in his eyes.

Yoongi was watching his two bestfriends fight, not really doing anything, because well,

he's too lazy.

"HEY!" SeokJin shouted, both NamJoon and Jimin looking at him.

Taehyung and Jungkook were now walking to the scene as well.

"Joon get off!" Jimin pleaded again, NamJoon shook his head.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" SeokJin suddenly shouted, and to everyone's surprise,

NamJoon went flying backwards.