Part 12 ~ Jiyoo's son?

"SeokJin? As in my SeokJin?" Namjoon question, his voice on the brink of shouting.

Yoongi glared at NamJoon, his look warning the younger to calm down. "At least let me explain before going balistic about a person that is not even 'yours'."

Namjoon huffed, though decided to ignore Yoongi's comment and listen to the elder. For all he knew Yoongi could fling a whole TV at him without even breaking a sweat.

"Explain then Yoongi Hyung."

Yoongi took in a deep breath, "Jiyoo was born in this area, about an hour away. She had a son with a HUMAN. Jin is most definetly a human controller from what we can tell, his face resembles Jiyoo's and he has her ability Namjoon."

Namjoon processed what he was saying, "so what if Jin is her son? And Nari is his sister? Why do you care so much?"

Joon shot question after question at Yoongi, panting slightly do to his agitation.

"If SeokJin and Nari are siblings, and Jiyoo in reality is their mother. Then they have a connection to Bong-Chol, maybe even his son."

It then clicked in Namjoon's mind. The personal vendetta that Yoongi had on Bong-Chol, his "purpose" as he liked to call it. Was to find the males son and make that boy suffer. Thats why he cared so much.

Joon stared at Yoongi, seeing concentration in his dark orbs, "what do you want me to do?"

Yoongis eye lightened up a bit, "ask SeokJin if he knows anything about his mother, please."

Though Joon didnt know how he was going to carry out this request, he nodded nonetheless, promising Yoongi he would try his best.

<><><>

"Get to know each other better?" Jin questioned, sipping on his tea.

Joon had invited him to the cafe they had gone to before their date, telling him it would be a great chance for the two to catch up and such.

"Y-yeah, like our families and stuff," Namjoon cursed at himself silently, hating how he stuttered.

Jin smiled fondly, Namjoon thanking the lord that he didnt know of the underlyning or suspect anything. "You go first," Jin encouraged.

"Okay," Namjoon fidgeted with his drink, using the spoon to turn the drink, in a hypnotising motion. Seokjin noticed the younger's worry, smiling yet again while placing his hand over NamJoon's.

"Its okay, you are safe with me," he assured.

Namjoon smiled, "Well I have a younger sister, her names Kyungmin. I have my mother and father who i grew up with. My sister though got taken from us by the government when she was 14, but that's a story for another time."

Jin nodded, wanting to know more on the government thing but not dwelling on it for NamJoon's sake.

"Hm, guess its my turn huh?" Jin smiled, looking at NamJoon's dimply one.

"You are safe with me," he winked.

Jin blushed, but proceeded to explain, "I grew up with my dad. I don't know much about my mother, she wasnt really in the picture. My father is very secretive about her, I don't know why, and I'm an only child."

NamJoon's breath hitched slightly, maybe Yoongi is right, he thought.