Part 41 ~ "is Yoongi okay?"

When Jin woke up, he was in an all-white room, his head pounding and an unfamiliar sound ringing in his ears. On one side of the room, there was just glass, which he could not see through.

See, Jin wasn't stupid, he assumed two things about the glass. Either someone was on the other side that was trapped like Jin, or, there were people watching Jin on the other side.

Before the male could explore further, he heard a loud voice within his little prison type room.

"SeokJin," it was a woman, one he recognized to be his eomma, "it's nice to see that you're finally awake my dear boy."

Jin looked around the room, locating the small camera in the far corner, "what do you want Jiyoo?"

"Now," she sounded offended, "is that any way to speak to your mother?"

"You're not even like his mother," Jin heard another voice say, it was coming from the glass. The voice was too muffled for Jin to make out, though.

He heard Jiyoo whine, "Hoseok you were supposed to be asleep."

"Well, we all don't get what we want now do we?"

The glass Jin had seen before began clearing up, now instead of being black, it was see-through, and on the other side was a very beat up Hoseok. The purple haired male ran over to the glass Hoseok was already leaning against.

"Oh my gosh Hoseok!" he exclaimed, pressing his hand against the glass, "we were so worried about you, we thought you were dead!"

Hoseok chuckled dryly, looking over at SeokJin through the glass, "is Yoongi okay?"

Jin was a little taken aback by the question, but answered nonetheless, "yes, and he forgives you. All he wants to do is apologize."

Hoseok smiled slightly, though his smile vanished as quickly as it came when he heard Jiyoo's annoying voice once again.

"I'm glad you two could have a small reunion, though, I do need to discuss with Jin what I did with you Hoseok-ah."

Jiyoo suddenly walked into SeokJin's room, the male backing into a wall to get away from her. To think he wanted to meet her more than anything, now, he just wanted to run away as fast as possible and never look back.

Hoseok watched as Jiyoo gave Jin the same spiel she gave him, the male having the almost exact same reaction and answer as Hoseok. Jin told Jiyoo no, that he agreed with the cause, but not how she was approaching the situation.

The female huffed, finally leaving Jin's little room.

The younger turned to Hoseok, giving him a sad smile.

"What the hell have they done to you?"

So, Hoseok told Jin what he has been through ever since he got to this stupid, godforsaken place. SeokJin in return telling him what happened when he got taken, the male's blood boiling as he retold what happened.

Eventually, Jin fell asleep with tear stained cheeks, while Hoseok just stared at him with pity.

All the two wanted was to get out of this stupid place.