Part 45~ Nasty Fuckers

Jiyoo is a dangerous woman, and from what I know, she has many other controllers wrapped around her little finger. So, you all need to be very very careful, i don’t know why but I sense something very wrong happening if you’re not.”

These words rang through Nari’s head as they drove to the facility, it was already 7 in the morning, the males and Nari catching some rest and eating before preparing themselves for a fight.

<><><>

“Why didn’t you tell her!” Mark yelled at CL, the female holding her head in her hands.

She glared at the male before her, the rest of the Potens in the room just watching their argument.

“Because Mark! You can’t change what’s already supposed to happen!”

“Yes, you can! Why wouldn’t you tell her half of her friends are supposed to die! You’re letting them walk into a trap CL, and that’s going to fucking haunt you!” Mark cursed, the rest surprised by his use of language.

The silver-blue haired female stood up, “You don’t think i know that Mark!”

“Then let’s help them! We’re the most powerful controllers on the fucking planet and all you want to do is sit here when you know her and her friends are going to die!” the male screamed, his face red from how angry he was.

Hyuna watched with curious eyes as they argued, finding it a bit funny. This isn’t the first time CL has done something like this, sure it sounds wrong, but they are not meant to change fate.

Though that never really stopped them from doing it.

“I said no Mark, for once, just stay put and listen to me,” CL sighed, walking out of the library.

Mark turned to the other Potens in the room, “we’re going to help them.”

Eric smirked, “we know.”

<><><>

Right when they got to the facility, there were guards in front of the entrance. They had a made a small plan to get the guys back, since they knew exactly where they were in the facility.

Nari walked up to the men at the entrance a smile on their face, “Hello, I’m sorry for bothering you, but I seem to be lost and my car broke down.”

The guards looked at each other before smirking, “okay pretty little thing, show us where then.”

The silver haired female smiled again before walking away from the camera’s, when she knew they were far enough, she inflicted pain on the perverts in front of her.

“Nasty fuckers,” she muttered, snapping their necks before they could even try and kill her.

She gave the guys a signal that it was okay to enter now, Yoongi breaking open the door with his own ability. They quickly entered the facility, guards already going to attack them. NamJoon used his ability to get them to drop their guns, Taehyung used his own to make them go crazy by seeing their worst fears in their thoughts.

Yoongi continued to use his ability to open locked doors, soon they found themselves in an open area, where there were chairs syringes, and on the sides were cells that looked way to futuristic.

“Well hello there my dear,” Jiyoo appeared out of nowhere in front of them, Nari already pissed enough at her mother.

“Where are Hoseok and Jin?” she asked, Jiyoo smirking slightly.

Jiyoo turned around, the wall behind her opening to reveal Hoseok and Seokjin in glass boxes, the males banging on it. When they noticed their friends, they both started pounding on the glass harder, screaming.

“There so loud aren’t they?” she questioned with a laugh, a bunch of people entering the room.

Yoongi’s eyes turned purple, the male using his ability to open the the glass cages Hoseok and Jin were in, and he successfully did it, without anyone noticing instantly, they were too distracted by the glaring competition Jiyoo and Nari were having.

Though before he could sigh in relief, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach.

Hoseok’s eyes widened, “NO!” he screamed.