🔞Part 30🔞 ~ Distraction

{no yoonseok smut for you, if you want that then go to Addicted :)}

{But some NamJin 18+ ahead}

It had been about 2 weeks since everyone found out about Yoongi and Hoseok, the two couldn't even keep their hands off each other anymore, Hoseok having no shame in slapping Yoongi's ass as he walked by him. Earning an object thrown at him.

Since Nari and Hoseok taught them to use their abilities without moving their hands or even speaking out loud.

Now they were all seated in the living room, it was one of those days where they just relaxed. Jin was cuddled up next to NamJoon, Yoongi sitting on Hoseoks lap, Nari and Tae on the floor along with Jimin and Jungkook.

SeokJin did not know why he felt so anxious, like something was going to happen. Everything seemed so calm, so quiet and tranquil. It was weird to him, and it seemed like NamJoon noticed Jin's tensed form since he said,

"Jin and I are going to go to our room," he lifted Jin up without the males consent, SeokJin yelping in his arms.

"USE PROTECTION!" Jungkook shouted, Jimin pushing the males arm roughly. While the others snickered.

<><><>

"What's wrong baby?" Joon asked once they were in their room together, Jin sighing.

"Don't you think things seem, to, peaceful? I just feel like something bad is going to happen," he confessed, Joon nodding understandingly at his boyfriends words.

He sat beside SeokJin, placing his hand on the elders cheek to move him to face him, SeokJin looked at NamJoon, staring into his boyfriends beautiful brown eyes. "I understand that, but why not just bask in this tranquility instead of worrying about what may or may not happen. Jin, who knows if things will ever be this calm again. Were going back to university soon and you won't be able to see Nari as much and school will stress you out. Just relax okay?"

SeokJin sighed again, throwing himself back on the bed, "easier said then done Joonie."

NamJoon smirked, Jin seeing this, his expression turning to one of confusion. "What are you thinking Kim NamJoon?"

Joon shook his head playfully, "oh nothing, just, you want to be distracted right?"

Jin shrugged his broad shoulders, "I guess."

"Good."

NamJoon got on top of Jin, the elders confusion fading in a second. SeokJin smirked.

"So this is your plan, To distract me?" Jin laughed.

NamJoon returned his smirk, "You act like it hasn't worked before."

With one swift move NamJoon connected his lips with Jin's, biting down on Jin's plump lips to gain quick entrance into the elders mouth. Though the elder always made it difficult, he never willingly opened his mouth, NamJoon would always have to fight for it.

The younger's hands roamed Jin's perfect body, eventually reaching his ass, and with one firm squeeze he got Jin to open his mouth when he moaned.

It wasn't like the two haven't had sex before.

Jin pulled on NamJoon shirt, wanting it off his boyfriends body. NamJoon quickly got off Jin, the elder confused as to why.

NamJoon only smirked, "take a shower with me."

SeokJin's cheeks turned a deep crimson at the suggestion, yes they've had sex, and yes they've seen each other naked, but Jin did not know he wanted to take a shower with NamJoon.

The elder heard the shower water running, he assumed NamJoon had already got in.

With one deep breath, SeokJin got up from the bed walking over to the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom. Once he stepped in, he locked the door that connected it to their bedroom and the door that connected to the hall way. The bathroom was already steamy, the mirror fogged up.

The blonde haired male took of his shirt and pants, his boxers following right after. He opened the shower door, revealed with NamJoon, the males hair wet and body glistening with the water that poured off his perfect body.

"What are you waiting for?" Joon inquired, pulling Jin in the shower by his wrist, the shower door shutting.

NamJoon took a moment to admire his boyfriends beautiful body from his hair down to his feet. "Did i ever tell you how beautiful you are SeokJin?"

Jin blushed at the compliment, NamJoon connecting their lips for a very heated kiss that would leave them both panting. NamJoon pressed Jin back to the cold shower wall, a contrast to his heated body temperature.

The younger began leaving various hickies on Jin's neck, the elder moaning loudly at the feeling. Not caring that his friends and sister were downstairs, probably being perverts and listening to the couple.

Joon aligned his member with Jin's hole, the elders legs already spread open for him. "Ready?" Joon inquired, the younger dick was already wet enough to be able to slide into Jin.

Jin just nodded, NamJoon pushing himself into SeokJin. The younger kissing Jin in an attempt to muffle some of his moans, his tongue sliding against the elders as he thrusted into him a quick pace. Jin's legs were wrapped around NamJoon's waist, making NamJoon go deeper, hitting the elders prostate dead on each time he thrusted.

"I'm close," Jin moaned out, Joon increasing his speed to get his boyfriend to come.

Which Jin did, followed by a loud moan. Joon continued to abuse Jin's prostate, Jin's eyes rolling to the back of his head at the over stimulation, a whimper escaping his lips once Joon came, filling Jin to the brim.

After the two got cleaned up, washing themselves and making sure to not leave a mess in the bathroom. NamJoon got Jin dressed, getting himself dressed as well, the two laying on their shared bed.

"Thank you," Jin mumbled, his eyes falling closed.

Joon kissed the top of his head, the falling asleep in each others embrace.

a/n
Some NamJin smut before the angst :[]