Part 14 ~ Memories

"Where the hell am i?" SeokJin questioned to himself, all he could see was an endless white abyss.

All the male could remember was staring at the males before him in pure confusion, then becoming even more appalled when Jimin told him he thought the girl from the woods was his sister.

Then everything went black for him.

The abyss he was in seemed to be shaking slightly, he could also hear faint voices, not loud enough for him to make out who it was but the voice kept screaming his name over and over again.

Jin walked around aimlessly, looking around every now and then to see if their was some sort of exit. He could not touch the whiteness of the abyss, but he could feel it surrounding him like some sort of blanket.

Until it all started to dissolve slowly. Jin looked around himself frantically, the whiteness disappearing just like his once calm sature.

"WHAT THE HELL!" he yelled, before an unknown force jolted him backwards.

And what he saw next, startled him the most.

It was his younger self, maybe three or so, with an unknown women, and his father?

He stayed silent, though he found the courage to walk around the family, he couldn't touch them either. But he could hear what they were saying.

"Jiyoo you dont have to go!" he heard his father plead, his smaller self staring at them both in confusion.

"Jaehwa I need to leave, I will not risk SeokJin!" she argued.

That's when SeokJin got a better look at the women, Jiyoo, her stomach was jutting out, she was pregnant.

"What is happening?" Jin questioned to himself, watching the two.

Minnie Jin was playing with his Alpaca stuffed animal, which he had named RJ, without a care in the world.

Jiyoo sighed, stepping closer to the smaller Jin, "I will always love you Jinnie, i am so sorry to do this to you, but it's for the best."

Small SeokJin looked up, a pout on his features, "buh eomma what are ju tawking abou?"

Jiyoo pet the boys head, her hand lingering with her eyes closed. When she re opened them they were a mesmerizing yellow, his father watching with tears in his eyes.

"Forget me, forget of my ability and forget of your soon to be baby sister, only remember that your mother left when you were young." Jiyoo spoke.

Mini SeokJin collapsed, causing the present SeokJin to gasp.

Jiyoo stared at the boy pitifully, placing a blanket over him while kissing the top of his forehead. The beautiful women turned back to his father.

"Once he realizes his ability, he will be confused. Its why when he does, I caused his mind to replay the memories I wiped away; meaning he will remember me. Jaehwa he will come to you sooner or later searching for answers. I am begging you when he does to not lie to him," she pleaded.

Jaehwa nodded, "what about Hoseok?" he asked.

Jiyoo gave a small smile, "I'm going to be taking him with me, I am going to try and link his mind with SeokJin's. So once Jin startes remembering things, Hoseok will get a type of signal that he is."

"Hoseok will grow up with the baby?" Jaehwa was referring to the one inside of Jiyoo, it was a baby girl to be exact, and not Jaehwa's child.

"He will," she confirmed, the two staring at each other.

A tear left Jiyoo's eye, her hand caressing Jin's fathers cheek, "I love you, take care of him."

Jaehwa nodded, hugging the female tightly. And like that the memory faded. A shocked, present, SeokJin being the after math.

His life was turning completely upside down, and he knew two things for sure.

1. Jiyoo really was his mother

2. He needed to speak to his father

Before another memory could appear, one that he wanted to see, no, needed to see. His eyes shot open, in front of him was a worried Namjoon.

"OH MY GOD JIN YOU SCARED US!" Tae shouted, hugging the male.

Namjoon was the one to notice the despondent expression on SeokJin's face. Deciding that he would ask him about it when their alone.

<><><>

Jin's eyes weren't the only ones that shot open. Though the person was much farther away.

"So?" Nari inquired, Hoseok sat up, inhaling deeply, his eyes fading back to their original brown color.

"Hes starting to get the memories Jiyoo erased, meaning he will be here soon," Hoseok sighed.

"Good," Nari deadpanned, walking into the kitchen.

Hoseok followed behind her, an eye brow raised, "it means SeokJin will have an abundance of questions and we'll have a bunch of problems."

Nari laughed, a smile on her features, "like I said," she slapped Hoseok's cheek playfully, "good."

A/n
This is Jiyoo (Irene From Red Velvet)

A/nThis is Jiyoo (Irene From Red Velvet)