Part 13 ~ Too much

Jungkook tugged at his hair, Taehyung's head in his hands, while Jimin had his head against the seat. Namjoon and Yoongi had just finished telling them of their theories about the two strangers from the forest.

Also their theory on SeokJin's family history.

"Let me get this straight," Jungkook started, though interrupted by Yoongi.

"But you're not straight," Yoongi snickered.

Jungkook glared at him, "shut the fuck up Yoongi!" Kook rolled his eyes before continuing, "Youre trying to tell me that Jin, might be Jiyoo's son and that Nari chicks half sister?"

Yoongi and Namjoon nodded, while Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Did you not here anything they said?"

Jungkook grabbed Jimin harshly by the arm, "I'm just clarifying and I suggest you quit it with your smart mouth."

Jimin chuckled, "what are you going to do huh?"

Taehyung was the one that split the two apart. Jungkooks eyes were glowing red while Jimins were pink, the two staring daggers into each other.

"Anyway," Namjoon interrupted the silence, "do you guys agree?"

"I mean, I can see why you would think that, it all falls in line oddly," Jimin stated, earning a firm nod of agreement from Taehyung.

"It would explain a lot," Tae added, "Jin knows nothing about his mother, and his father has never really spoken of his mother in the first place."

A knock at the door interrupted the males conversation, the knock soon followed with an annoyed SeokJin opening the door.

"Do you guys not answer your phone?" he asked, walking over to the fridge.

The males had met up at Taehyung's apartment, so SeokJin acting like it was his own home was nothing out of the ordinary.

"We need talk," Yoongi stated, gesturing for SeokJin to take a seat.

The eldest raised an eye brow, "why?"

"Just sit down Jin Hyung," Jungkook exasperated, the male finally taking a seat on the single person couch.

Yoongi sat in front of him, the rest of the boys seated next to Yoongi. "Do you know anything about your mother?"

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, "like I told Joonie, no, I don't."

"We think we know who your mother is," Jin gasped.

"Who?!"

"Do you know who Sung Jiyoo is?" Jungkook asked.

"The women who's husband killed Jung Bong-Chol?"

They nodded.

Jin widned his eyes, "You think she's my mother?!"

"Jinnie listen to us first," Namjoon pleaded, reluctantly, Jin kept quiet.

Yoongi was the one to explain, "Jiyoo was rumoured to have a human hybrid son. Which we think is you. Think about it, you don't know anything about your mother, never met her or seen pictures. What if your father was keeping her a secret because he didn't want you knowing of your controller ability."

Jin was confused, and frustrated. Why would his father have to keep his mother such a secret? His life felt like it was coming down on him, this information was a lot to take in.

"We Also Think that girl from the woods is your sister," Jimin added.

Like a flash, Jin collapsed on the ground, his body trembling.

"JIN?!"

a/n
:)

NAMJIN/SOPE | Controllers On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara