Part 32 ~ Pain

Taehyung stood outside Nari’s bedroom door with an anxious feeling consuming his whole body, though he really didn’t know why he was so nervous when it was just Nari.

Just a good friend of his.

With a deep breath, the, newly dyed, red head knocked on the females bedroom door. The, now silver haired, female walked up to the door, a smile grazing her features when she saw it was Taehyung.

“Hey Tae, what’s up?” she inquired, the male clearing his throat before speaking.

“I was just wondering how you were feeling, especially after what happened earlier,” the red head replied, Nari nodding.

She opened her door a bit wider so Taehyung could enter, the male thanking her before going into her bedroom. He sat down on her bean bag chair before Nari answered his question.

“Honestly, i’m fucking terrified,” she began, Tae sitting up, “I mean, why would they be singiling out Hybrids, we haven’t done shit. They're planning something and that honestly scares me more then anything, especially knowing my eomma is in Europe and I haven’t talked to her.”

Taehyung gulped when Nari mentioned her mother, this action not going unnoticed by the female. Her eyes narrowed, the female scrutinizing Taehyung.

“What are you keeping from me? You, Jin, and Hoseok aren’t telling me something,” she exclaimed, standing up from her once sitting position.

“I’m not keeping anything from you,” Tae defended.

Nari scoffed, “You’re lieing, Tae, I imagined you of all people wouldn’t keep things from me.”

The male’s chest tightened at the obvious guilt trip from Nari, his heart hurting.

The male realizing it was too painful to just be his own emotions.

When Tae looked over at Nari, he saw the female’s eyes were bright bronze. She was using her ability on Taehyung. His breathing started to become heavy from all the emotional pain he was feeling.

“N-nari, stop it!”

“Not until you tell me what you’re hiding from me,” she stated firmly.

Taehyung closed his eyes, looking down at the ground, when he opened them again, they were his signature blue.

Stop doing this Nari you don’t want this to lead to something you may regret now would you? Nari heard Taehyung’s voice in her head, the male using his own ability against her.

He was able to distract her enough that she broke her hold on Taehyung, the male quickly standing up, but before he could completely exit Nari’s line of view.

She inflicted physical pain on him.

Taehyung screamed out, it felt like his leg was broken, and his head was pounding as if he had the worst migraine of his life.

“Tae, I’ll make this all stop but you need to tell me what you’re hiding from me, please!”

In a desperate move to get this unbearable pain to stop, he yelled, “your eomma’s dead!”

Nari’s hold on Taehyung was instantly broken, the male sighing in relief, though his eyes widened when he realized what he just said.

And the consequences that would come with his words.