Part 2 ~ "HEY JIN!"

The girl continued to shake, the feeling of bugs crawling all over her just wouldn't go away.

"Ms. Lee are you alright?" the professor asked her, she gave a shaky nod.

Jeon Jungkook sat in the way back of the class, a smirk plastered on his lips while his eyes glowed red.

"And stop," he whispered to himself, the girl stayed still, glad to have the feeling finally gone.

"Class dismissed!" the professor called out.

Jungkook walked out smugly, the girl who offended him still a bit shaky from what she just experienced.

"Ringing in your ear, now," Jungkook used his ability on her again, the girl kept shaking her head, trying to rid herself of the unbearable sound.

The ebony haired boy watched with a smirk as she held her head in her hands, his fun soon ending by stern words from one of his bestfriends, Kim Taehyung.

"Stop it Kook, you'll get caught," Tae warned.

Jungkook groaned, "Stop," the girl then was rid of the unbearable sound.

Shaking, the girl ran in the direction of her dorms. "Just because you're controller of senses doesn't mean you use them every time someone pisses you off," Tae told him.

"Then what's the fun in having them?" Jungkook retorted, both boys stepping out into the fresh air.

Tae shook his head laughing, "How about not using them whenever you feel like it?"

Jungkook punched Tae's arm lightly, "you know you love using your- HEY JIN!" the younger interrupted his own sentence with a loud high pitched greeting to another one of his best friends.

Kim SeokJin, the colleges heartthrob, every female, and male, had a crush on him; Who could blame them? Jin was a beautiful sight.

"Hi?" Jin greeted back, his tone laced in Confusion.

Jungkook and Tae wore innocent smiles, keeping the biggest thing about them a secret to their bestfriend.

That's right Jin didn't know they were controllers, both males afraid of what Jin would think of them.

Jin has always expressed his opinion on the controller kind, basing his thoughts on them purely based on their history, not by actually encountering one.

Seokjin on many occasions, without knowing of course, has hurt his best friend's feelings, saying controllers should not even exist. Of course if Jin knew his best friends were indeed controllers themselves, his opinion would change entirely, but Jungkook and Tae were afraid to tell him they were controllers; So they have kept it a secret from him for their whole friendship with the elder.

Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung began to walk to a near by café, one they go to almost everyday, it was their place to just hangout and talk. After the boys asked for their usual which Lisa, a waitress there, knew by heart, they began talking about their days.

"Did you see what happened today, with that Min Yoongi?" Jin questioned, sitting in front of his bestfriends.

Taehyung and Jungkook shared a quick glance, looking back at Jin with a smile, "what do you mean?"

Jin stared at them skeptically, "You're telling me you didn't see his eyes glowing purple, or how he flung lockers at Leeeun without even touching them?"

Taehyung instantly shook his head, Jungkook giving Jin a look he has always given the blond haired male; One of pure curiosity, mixed in with confusion.

Kook and Tae were completely aware of the fact that not only Yoongi, but also Kim Namjoon were controllers, they also knew that Namjoon used his ability to erase what happened earlier in the day out of any humans memory.

So how the hell did Jin remember, if he himself was human?

a/n
:) I hope your enjoying so far, don't be afraid to comment haha. Love you guys!