Part 23 ~ training

"I SAID YOU CAN'T GO THERE!"

"AND I'M ASKING WHY!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING NOSY!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" SeokJin snapped at Yoongi and Hoseok, Yoongi shutting up because he was commanded to, while Hoseok finally gave up on arguing with the purple haired male.

It had been 4 days since the males were at the luxurious mansion, their training delayed a bit because Nari fell ill. All boys were getting used to the home, and Hoseok and Yoongi's constant bickering. The two would never shut up, Yoongi being a curious cat while Hoseok was the annoyed human.

Namjoon and Jin thought sharing a room would be awkward, only to find that it suited the both of them. Jin always cuddled into Namjoon like he was a teddy bear, the younger having no problem with his boyfriends clinginess.

As of now the boys were having breakfast, Nari still asleep.

Or so they thought.

"Next time I wake up to you two arguing, I'm going to shove a tree up your asses, got it!" she glared the pair down, Hoseok and Yoongi nodding quickly.

"How you feeling sis?" SeokJin questioned, him and Nari having way more in common then met the eyes.

Besides their looks Nari and SeokJin were similar in many ways. They both loved cooking, lived for dad jokes, and had a unique laugh. Their smiles also representing each others. The two clicking from the start.

Nari smiled, taking a sip of her drink, "Better, I think today we can start training, don't ya think Hobi?"

Said male looked up from drinking his coffee, looking at Nari with eyes that said ‘fuck off’.

“I'll take that as a yes,” Nari smirked, not really caring weather Hoseok said yes or no, “be ready by 2.”

The males nodded, everyone a bit excited to learn more about their abilities.

<><><>

“Remember, you all can control Nari. This idiot has volunteered to be your test dummy,” Hoseok was explaining, Nari smacking his arm when he called her an idiot. Hoseok smiled slightly. “What we’ll do today is learn what you can do with your abilities.”

They nodded.

“Wait,” Nari interrupted, staring at Yoongi, “Yoongi controls objects, Hoseok he’s with you. You control air, you can help him learn more about his ability better than I could.”

Hoseok shook his head, “No, I need to watch them when they try their shit on you, I can help Yoongi later.”

Yoongi huffed, rolling his eyes at Hoseok's remark.

“Jin you go,” Hoseok stated, gesturing towards the broad shouldered male, Nari gave him an encouraging smile.

Jin took a deep breath, “Fall,” he commanded, his eyes burning yellow.

Nari instantly fell down, along with Yoongi, NamJoon, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. Hoseok smirked.

“W-wait I didn't mean to do it to them!” Jin screeched, his eyes dimming back to brown.

Hoseok kept smirking, “its okay, you just need to learn to direct it only to one person. Try doing something to only NamJoon.”

SeokJin looked over at his boyfriend, who was helplessly on the ground. “Stand,” he started out with, his mind only filling with NamJoon.

Joon was the only one who stood up.

“Good, it shows you have more of a connection with NamJoon.", Jin nodded at that.

“Stand all of them up,” Hoseok told Jin, the male doing what he was told. After standing everyone up Jins eyes went back to their brown.

“I want to go!” Jimin whined, Jungkook slapping his arm, “no I want to!”

Hoseok started to laugh at the bickering between the two, though he couldn't laugh for much longer when his eyes changed on their own to a piercing gold, the red head falling to his knees.

Yoongi, who was originally was sitting in the corner, ran over to where everyone else was, seeing Hoseok just kneeling on the ground, staring up with his eyes gold.

“Hobi, HOBI!” Nari shouted, gripping Hoseok's hands, trying to make the male give her access to see what he was seeing.

“Seokjin..” Hoseok mumbled, Nari looked up at her brother.

“C’mere,” Nari softly commanded, SeokJin joining her, sitting in front of Hoseok.

Nari placed Hoseok's hands in Jins, “hold his hands, tell him to let you see, it's going to feel weird at first, a bit painful too” she warned.

Jin hesitantly nodded, the rest watching him closely, especially NamJoon.

With a deep breath SeokJin gripped Hoseok's hands, “let me see,” he said softly, Hoseok gripping his hands in return.

In one quick second, SeokJin’s eyes burned yellow again, a loud scream erupting from the male's throat.

A/n

This is the house they live in