Part 44~ BongChol's Son

Yoongi ended up driving them to the place where the Potens lived, since the rest were asleep. Though, unlike them, Yoongi couldn’t sleep, ever since Hoseok went missing he wasn’t able to sleep.

“Here,” Nari stated, Yoongi bringing the car to a stop. They were near a mountain, Yoongi wondering how the hell anyone could live here.

Nari woke up everyone, all of them stepping out the car.

“Nari were literally in the middle of nowhere,” Taehyung said, rubbing his tired eyes.

The female scowled at him, “can we just look around before you dicks jump to conclusions.”

They shrugged, walking around the area. As they looked around, they heard Jimin scream.

“JUNGKOOK DON’T TOUCH THAT!”

The younger didn’t listen to his boyfriend, grabbing the piece of wood with the carving of a Lion and breaking it. Suddenly, all six were transported to a house, a huge one at that.

“Ow!” Jimin whined, having landed right on his back, same thing with the rest of them.

Well besides Jungkook, who landed on his feet.

In front of them was a man with brown hair, he was staring at them with little expression.

“Mark Lee,” Nari smiled, the male looking over at her and rolling his eyes before smiling widely.

He hugged the female tightly, Taehyung feeling a small pang of jealousy.

“What trouble did you get yourself into this time?” he laughed, letting go of the girl and turning to the others.

He looked right at Jungkook, “it’s good you brought a senses controller, their the only ones who can break the lion plate.”

Jungkook gave his famous bunny smile, glad that he was actually useful, though the others would argue that he is always useful. Which he is.

Nari smiled again, “Guys this is Mark Lee, the youngest Poten, he controls the sixth and seventh sense. Which is the main reason he brought us in here.”

“Mark this is Jungkook, Jimin, NamJoon, Yoongi, and my boyfriend, Taehyung,” she introduced, Taehyung grinning when Nari introduced him as her boyfriend.

The male’s bowed to Mark, since he was older then all of them and more powerful. The male smiled in return, bowing his head, he led them to a library, instructing them to all take a seat.

“So,” he began, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees, “what brings you guys here?”

“We need the knowledge Potens help, Hoseok and SeokJin were kidnapped by Jiyoo and we need to know where they are and hopefully-”

“You want me to help you,” they heard a female say.

All their attention was turned to a female at the top of the steps the library had, her hair was a silver-ish blue, and she looked way older than any of the people in the room. Mark immediately got up, bowing to her, the rest following his actions.

“Everyone meet CL, controller of Knowledge,” Mark introduced, the female now standing next to him.

She smiled, looking at each person, her gaze stopping at NamJoon, “i’ve always wanted to meet BongChol’s second son,” she stated, NamJoon freezing in his place.

The rest looked over at him with wide eyes.

“Oh my, you don’t know,” CL laughed, “Kim NamJoon you are the son of Bong-Chol, Jung Hoseok’s half brother.”

They heard a bunch of footsteps running around the house, one person teleporting into the library. One female ended up right next to NamJoon, peering at him from where his shoulder was, NamJoon looked over at her, startled by how close she was.

“Hyuna get away from him!” another guy yelled, said female laughing before walking away.

Soon they were introduced to all the Potens, six in total.

Hyuna, controller of death.

Sunmi, controller of Earth, meaning the ocean, nature, animals, magma.

GD, controller of time.

And Eric Nam, controller of Space, like teleporting, the actual stars, the way the planets move.

“I’ll help you,” CL told, after everyone was introduced.

Nari smiled widely, while the rest were still shook by the fact that NamJoon is Bong-Chol’s son. Especially Yoongi, who didn’t lash out on his best friend since he learned his lesson from doing it last time, NamJoon was still NamJoon, Bong-Chol’s son or not.

Since Nari was SeokJin’s sister, and NamJoon was Hoseok’s brother, CL took each of their hands in her own. When she opened her eyes, they were white, meaning she was now using her ability.

Suddenly, every controller in the room saw where SeokJin and Hoseok were, from the outside of the facility to the inside where Jin and Hoseok were being held. They saw Hoseok unconscious with blood around his head and Jin with a burn mark all over his arm and cuts on his legs.

They were terrified for their friends and lovers, and now that they knew where they were, nothing was going to stop them from getting them back.