Part 19 ~ Terms

"Leave," Hoseok deadpanned, Nari eyes widening at what Hoseok just said.

"HOSEOK!" she screeched, marching over to the male, Jin and NamJoon only standing there.

Nari was becoming more and more agitated, "what the fuck do you mean 'leave', thats my half brother you ass hat! Stop being such a fucking dick okay? You knew he was going to know youre BongChols son, hes getting the memories. And his boyfriend probably knows cause, cause," Nari turned back to her brother and his boyfriend, slightly panting from yelling.

"How do You know?" she asked, Hoseok staring at them from behind her.

"I told him," SeokJin admitted, "he comforted me after i went to go see my father for answers, he gave me some, but then told me to come to you."

"Obviously," Hoseok stated, "Jiyoo told him to tell you that, because for some reason, she thinks i can help you."

"Because you can!" Nari shouted, facing the taller male once again. "And you know you can."

Hoseok glared at her, his eyes flickering. Of course the red head knew he was meant to help Jin, its what Jiyoo told him to do, but that didnt mean he wanted to. Hoseok had many MANY insecurities when it came to people knowing who his father was, worried about what they would think. He was the son of the man who made every controllers life a living hell, he'd want himself dead too.

Though Jiyoo took him in, away from his retched mother and 'dead' father. Hoseok always felt indebted to Jiyoo, so her only request was that he helped Jin when the time came, Hoseok assumes now was the time.

With a heavy sigh, Hoseok complies, "fine, but the type of help youre going to need, SeokJin, isn't going to take a night or a couple of days. You're going to start getting more and more memories, and you're going to need to learn how to harness your ability, which i know will take awhile."

"Plus," Nari chimmed in, "I want to get to know you, and sorry about almost choking you last time we met," she smiled sheepishly.

Jin smiled as well, "its okay, we got off on a rocky start."

Hoseok just watched the two, already seeing similarities between the siblings. Nari and Hoseok have been together since Hoseok was 3 and Nari was born, the two learning everything they know together. Hoseok would do literally anything for Nari, the girl was basically his little sister, and to see her smile so widely at meeting Jin, made his heart swell. But for now, he would be showing no soft side to Jin, the male was still a stranger.

"So, what will I have to do?" Jin inquired, the four now seated at the dining table.

"Well this is a mansion," Hoseok chuckled dryly, "you'll stay here for the next couple months."

"MONTHS?!" Jin and NamJoon shouted.

Hoseok huffed, "its the only way im going to help you, dont think im gonna get my ass killed to go see you."

Nari couldn't even argue with that, she knew if certain controllers saw Hoseok, they would instantly recognize him as Bongchols son.

"And I wont be able to see my friends, at all?" Jin questioned, holding NamJoons hand; Hoseok wanted to puke.

"Not really," Nari said, "I mean, this place is extremely secluded."

Jin nodded, processing the words, "i have one request."

"Fuck no," Hoseok exasperated.

"Excuse us for a moment," Nari forced a smile, tugging Hoseok to the kitchen.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Hoseok questioned.

"My problem?" Nari scoffed, "what's yours! Do you not remember what my mother said! We need to keep Jin here, Hoseok we need to help him. Because there are people out there who are going to hurt him! So you are going to agree to his terms!"

Hoseoks nostrils flared, knowing damn well Nari was right.

The red head marched back into the living room, interrupting NamJoon and Jins conversation.

"Whats the request?"

"I want you to help my friends too," Jin said, full confidence in his voice.

"Okay fine, just for a da-"

"No," Jin interrupted, "meaning I want them to stay here with me, there is only 6 of us, and like you said, this is a mansion," Jin smirked.

Hoseok clenched his jaw, "please Hobi, I want to meet new people," Nari pleaded, using her puppy dog eyes.

"OH MY GOD FINE!" Hoseok shouted, "Be back here tomorrow at 5pm, with all your buddies, if youre not I'm not letting you in."

Jin just nodded, an arrogant smile on his features. NamJoons dimpled one showing.

This was going to be an interesting couple months.

a/n
:]]

a/n:]]

Fucking beautiful

Fucking beautiful