Part 11 ~ Curiosity killed the cat

"Finally you're home!!" Yoongi exasperated, though is face turned to one of confusion once he noticed SeokJin as well.

NamJoon caught on to Yoongi's confused stare, saying, "we went out together."

Yoongis eyes widned in shock, staring at his best friend in disbelief along with amusement. SeokJin knew he did not want to stay, knowing he should give the two friends space.

"I-ill see you later Joon," SeokJin bid his farewell, not forgetting to peck Namjoon on the cheek, causing the younger to flush red.

Once Jin left, Yoongi spoke up, "So SeokJin?"

Namjoon glared at his bestie, before asking, "what are you doing here anyway?"

Yoongi snapped his fingers, "ah yes!"

The male moved to his laptop, NamJoon following in suit.

"This may sound like I am a crazy, but I tried to do research on the two people we saw in the forest yesterday."

"Why?"

"Beacause," Yoongi shrugged, "I'm curious."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "curiosity killed the cat Yoongi."

"Shut up!" Yoongi scolded, "now can I explain what I found?"

Namjoon gestured for Yoongi to continue.

"I couldn't find anything on the guy since I dont really know his name, but the girl I found a couple things on. When i searched up 'Nari', a bunch of articles on Jiyoo came up."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "as in Bong-Chol's Jiyoo? The one who's husband killed Bong-Chol to protect their son."

"Exactly that women!" Yoongi beamed.

"What does she have to do with that Nari chick?"

"Well," Yoongi scrolled further on the laptop, "I think Nari is Jiyoo's daughter."

Namjoon was confused once again, not understanding what his bestfriend was saying. Jiyoo only had a son, from what people knew, her husband was also human. Making who ever her son was a hybrid, their was nothing on Jiyoo having a daughter.

"How?"

"Well look at this picture of Jiyoo," Yoongi showed Namjoon the picture, the male exaiming the women's younger features. Jiyoo was a beautiful woman, too bad she was proclaimed dead 2 years after Bong-Chol's death.

"Now remember Nari from the forest."

Joon thought back on the girls features, the two looked extremely alike. Their eyes were the same, dark hair, tan skin, and an adorable nose.

"They look like sisters, or,"

"Mother and Daughter," Yoongi finished for him.

Maybe Yoongi was right, they do look a lot a like, but so do people who have no relation at all.

"We didnt really get to see the girls ability, but she was clearly a hybrid because of her eyes. Maybe she controls nature and something that's part of the mind, since Jiyoo controlled minds." Yoongi continued, Namjoon leaned back into the couch.

"Are you insisting Jiyoo had an affair?" Joon questioned.

Yoongi hesitantly nodded, "think of it this way, after having her son with that human, she screwed a controller and got pregnant, explaining how Nari was born. After she found out, she faked her death and went away with her daughter."

"How the hell did you got all this from articles and memory?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I know a lot of shit about controllers."

Namjoon nodded, processing everything in his mind. Yoongi was insisting that Jiyoo had two kids, a human hybrid and a controller hybrid. One a girl, one a boy. The children never met since Jiyoo faked her death and went to raise the girl, while leaving the human to raise the boy. Nari was the girl, but who was the boy?

"I-i also think something else," Yoongi said, hesitance in his tone.

Namjoon hummed, indicating for the older to continue.

Yoongi took a deep breath, "I think SeokJin is Jiyoo's human son."

a/n
Do you think Yoongi is right?