Part 7 ~ The Girl from the dream

NamJoon has known of his controller ability since he was about 6, his parent's figuring it out when NamJoon accidentally used his ability on someone in his class; He made them stab themselves with a pencil in their hand, let's just say it was a very long parent teacher conference. Joon, much like Yoongi, loves his ability, being able to control humans was a huge plus in his life. But, like Yoongi, he didn't know about his abilities full potential.

Joon did know of the bad of his ability, his younger sister, Kyungmin, using it in a way that affected her whole life. He hasn't seen her in ages, the female being dragged away by the government. NamJoon had a strong disliking for most humans, and it took everything in him to not make them stab each other in the eye balls.

The male now found himself with the rest of the brainy bunch, they were walking to a library not to far from where they lived. All they had to do was walk through the woods to get there, which non of them found to be a problem. 

"So what does this library contain that our college one didn't?" Joon questioned to SeokJin, who got the address in the first place.

Jin shrugged, "My dad took me to it when I was younger, I know it had a lot of stuff about controllers."

The others nodded, the only thing heard was their footsteps crushing the leaves and sticks beneath them. Until they heard something else.

"You heard that?" Yoongi questioned in a low whisper, the others nodded.

Then they heard it again, each of them whipping their heads in different directions. Tae the one to notice the girl hiding in the forest, her eyes glowing when they made eye contact with Taehyung.

"Over there." he whispered, nudging his head in the girls direction.

When NamJoon saw the girls glowing eyes, he recognized them as the one's from his dream, a glowing bronze.

"HEY!" he shouted, the girl began sprinting, Joon chasing after her.

The other's looked confused, watching NamJoon run after the girl, they ended up following him. This girl was a very fast runner.

"STOP!" SeokJin screamed, and to everyone's surprise, she jerked to a sudden stop.

"Fuck!" she growled.

All of them finally catching up to her, "who are you?" Joon questioned, staring into her bronze ones.

"None of your business assholes!" she stated bitterly.

This mystery girl suddenly raised her arms up, the boys jerking back when vines surrounded them. "SHES A CONTROLLER!" Jimin screamed breathlessly, the vines surrounding him.

"NO SHIT!" Jungkook yelled back.

The girl still couldn't move, SeokJin's hold on her was too strong. When she looked at him, she saw his eyes were a glowing yellow.

When the vines reached Jin's neck, he shut his eyes, the girl finally able to be free

"G-GET U-US O-OUT!" he commanded desperately, the girl doing as told, not because she wanted too, because SeokJin made her.

Even if she did, she continued to run, Jin now the one chasing after her.

"Lets go idiots!" Yoongi told them, they nodded, running after SeokJin.

This mystery girl ran quick, but the boys were determined, so they were just as fast.

'Cant lead them to the mansion!' she shouted in her head, which Taehyung heard.

"WAIT!" Tae yelled, causing the girl to stop as well.

"DONT MOVE ANY PART OF YOUR BODY!" SeokJin commanded, the girl fell to her knees.

Joon raised an eye brow at Tae, "why stop?"

"She said in her head to not lead us to a mansion," he explained, the others looking at her.

Her eyes were now a hazel brown, her face showed a pissed off expression.

"NARI!!?!" they heard a male voice shout, the girl whipping her head around.

Soon enough they saw a red headed boy running their way, his face dropping to one of anger once he saw the girl, Nari, in the state she was in.

"What the fuck?!" he exasperated, stepping closer to the girl.

"I wouldn't if I were you," Yoongi warned, the guy smirked.

"Funny," his eyes suddenly glowed gold, "I think its the other way around."

a/n
who is the guy with gold eyes?