Part 1 ~ Saving Your Ass

"You want me to use it on you too bitch!"

Kim Namjoon urgently ran to the scene, where he heard a loud commotion. Using his ability, he commanded people to let him through, one person not moving; The peach haired male had no time to question it as he just pushed the person out of the way.

There he saw it.

His best friend, Min Yoongi, arguing with non other then, Ja Leeeun. Yoongis eyes burned a bright and fiery purple, his hands moving a heavy object, without even touching it, Namjoon stepping in before anything more could happen.

 Yoongis eyes burned a bright and fiery purple, his hands moving a heavy object, without even touching it, Namjoon stepping in before anything more could happen

"Yoongi," he beckoned, the pissed off male stared up at his best friend.

Leeeun scoffed, "What? you gonna let your bestie westie stop you, you filthy creature!"

Yoongi lost it, even if Namjoon was there, even if the peach haired male tried to stop him, Yoongi couldn't help himself. Using his ability to its highest power, he flung a row of lockers at the girl; Namjoon using his own ability to make every human move out of the way.

"YOU BASTARD!" Leeeun shouted, her group of friends behind her.

Yoongi was now the one scoffing, his eyes dimming down to their natural brown, "what did you expect bitch? Me to just let what you said slide?"

Before anything else could happen, Namjoon walked over to Leeeun and her group, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Forget what you saw today, all of you forget what happened and forget about our ability," Yoongi watched in awe as Namjoon saved his ass for the 100th time, the silver haired male thankful that his best friend was controller of humans.

Joon's eyes went back to their dark color, unlike his once silvery irises. Leeeun strudded away, as if non of this happened in the first place, and so did the crowd that once surrounded them.

 Leeeun strudded away, as if non of this happened in the first place, and so did the crowd that once surrounded them

A fellow controller walked up to the two males, "again? are you fucking kidding me Yoongi?"

"Oh shut up Jimin," Yoongi rolled his eyes at the male, ignoring him.

"Don't tell me to 'shut up', when you are the one always having Namjoon save your ass!"

"Oh dont play fucking innocent!"

Namjoon turned his gaze away from his bestfriends, noticing three people staring at him. One of them had dark brown hair, his eyes staring down Namjoon, and for a second he swore he saw them flicker red. The other had lilac hair, he noticed how his symmetrical face scrunched up into one of worry when he noticed what the dark haired male had done.

And then the last one, his shoulders were broad, his face showing nothing but pure beauty. His blond hair cascading a beautiful shadow over his eyes, his height intimidating yet his demeanor expressed elegance.

Happiness seemed to radiat off this male, from what he could tell, and Namjoon couldn't help but admire that. Except, when he looked in the said males eyes, he saw fear, almost like he had seen a ghost of a past loved one.

Cocking his eyebrow, Namjoon shook off the odd feeling he had gotten, watching as the other two pulled the last one away, all three disappearing down the hall.

"JOON!" Jimin shouted in annoyance, trying to gain the older males attention.

"Hm?" Namjoon responded, looking over at another one of his best friends, Park Jimin.

"Lets go, before Yoongi starts more problems for us."

Yoongi glared at Jimin, proceeding to walk with the other two. Namjoon chuckled at the twos ongoing bickering, but his thoughts lingered elsewhere.

Who were those guys? And why did the tallest one look at Namjoon like he was a monster?

a/n (edited)
WELCOME BACK Controllers💚

a/n
Hiya, Welcome to another world created by yours truly. If you have read my other book, Synced, expect to get a bit of a vibe from that book to this one. When their is italics, that means one of the controller's is using their ability.
I hope you enjoyed the first part of "Controllers" and consider reading it further and letting me take you on the journey.
Love y'all, have a good day💜