Part 22 ~ Introductions

"Okay can you two go flirt somewhere else so we can continue," Jin snapped, in return both Hoseok and Yoongi scowled.

"Gross," they spoke in unison, Nari noticing a silence had suddenly fallen upon the group.

Nari became curious of something. The last time she had an encounter with all six males, she saw one with the most beautiful blue eyes. “Which one of you has blue eyes when your using your ability?”

Taehyung snapped his head up, looking up at the smiling girl, “Me,” Tae answered.

“What do you control?”

“Thoughts.”

Hoseok was now interested in the lilac headed male, “Human thoughts? What can you do? Give them, or read them?”

“Both,” Tae responded with, “I can give a human thoughts, and read their thoughts.”

“You know the basics,” Hoseok commented, leaning back in the chair.

Taehyung was now the one who suddenly had a question, “Nari,” the female looked up, “how come, when you were running away from us in the woods last time, I could read your thoughts? All I knew was I could read human thoughts?”

Nari sighed, smiling sadly. Before she even opened her mouth, Hoseok chimed in.

“Every controller has a block in their mind, which keeps us from being controlled. Humans do not have this block, which is the reason why we can take control of them whenever we please. A controller can remove the block, either permanently or momentarily, giving another controller the opportunity to control them. Nari, accidentally, removed her block permanently, the reason why you can read her thoughts and if one of you tried, you could control her. Jin can control controllers because he can remove that block without their consent, the reason why he is so rare and powerful.”

Each male in the room was trying to process the redheads words, not even they knew about this, when they probably should have.

“Does that mean I can control you?” SeokJin asked, Hoseok shook his head.

“Why couldn’t he?” Jimin inquired.

Hoseok sighed, “I am too powerful for Jin, I can’t be controlled by other controllers, even if I wanted them too.”

Yoongi's curiousity couldnt have been as high as it is now. There were so many questions buzzing through his mind, why the hell wouldnt Hoseok say his surname? How is he so powerful?

Nari looked over at the silent boys, non of them really speaking. Sighing, she said, "how about you go Jin."

Jin nodded, beginning to speak, "Kim SeokJin, from what i was told, I am controller of humans and controllers?" he told with hesitation.

Hoseok nodded, knowing why Jin would be iffy. The red head sat up, starting to explain Jins ability to him. "From what you know, you can make anyone do anything you want, correct?" Jin nodded. "Well those are the basics of your ability, you can control controllers because you naturally have the ability to push a controllers block down. You can do more with your ability, but that I need to keep to myself before telling you."

The blond blinked a couple times before fully comprehending what Hoseok was saying.

While he thought, Nari put someone else on the hot seat.

"Jins boyfriend, you go," she said.

NamJoon stared at her for a moment, before talking, "Kim NamJoon, i-"

"Why are there so many goddamn Kim's!" Hoseok exasperated.

The Kims in the room shrugged, though Yoongi wore a smirk.

"What's your surname? So we know if-"

"None of your fucking business."

Nari raised her hands in the air, "We are not starting this shit again! Unless you want vines up your ass I suggest you let Namjoon continue."

Hoseok and Yoongi instantly shut their mouths.

"I control humans, and just humans, I can make them do whatever i please. Physically and mentally," Namjoon finished, Hoseok looking at him curiously.

"That's actually really cool," Hoseok chuckled, "we'll just have to teach you more on it."

Joon nodded, wrapping his arms around Jin.

"Yoongi, go," Namjoon commanded, the purple haired male groaning.

"Min Yoongi, I control objects."

"What can you do specifically?" Hoseok inquired.

Yoongi sighed, "I can fling them around for all i know, and only objects I can see."

"I need to teach you more," Hoseok murmured to himself, Yoongi didn't know why, but he gulped.

"Orange," Nari said, capturing the attention of Jimin, who was just staring out the huge window moments ago. "You go."

"My name is Park Jimin, i control emotions," Jimin said, Nari smiling widely.

"Since i control pain, ours kind of go together. So ill mainly be helping you," Jimin nodded at the females words.

"Yo-"

"Jeon Jungkook," Kook said, not even needing to be told to go, "I control senses."

Hoseok perked up, "ive never met a senses controller, what can you do?"

"I can make humans feel anything, expect emotions, i can make them feel like their falling, or bugs are crawling on them."

Hoseok nodded, getting up and going to his room, without a word.

Nari rolled her eyes, "ignore his stupid ass."

"Are you two together?" Yoongi asked.

Nari burst out laughing, "Hell no, Hoseok is like my brother."

"Well," Nari smiled, "its pretty late, tomorrow you guys can just look around, get used to the place. Then we'll start with your practice and everything."

The guys nodded, going to their new rooms.

Namjoon hugged SeokJin from behind, kissing the elders temple.

Jin could sense, it was going to be an interesting next couple months.

A/n

SEESAW A BOP

LOVE A BOP

JUST DANCE A BOP

IDOL A BOP

LOVE MYSELF A BOP

IM FINE A BOP

THE WHOLE ALBUM IS A DAMN MASTERPIECE like they killing me (ikon lol) with them voices and visuals😍