Part 39 ~ "E-eomma?"

“Something’s wrong,” Nari suddenly said the next day, “I feel like- i feel seen, I don’t know why. I feel vulnerable?”

The rest just stared at her, not knowing what she was going on about.

Taehyung walked up to the female, cupping her face, “It’s probably because you’re worried about Hoseok,” he told her, Nari leaning into his touch.

“Can you two be lovey dovey somewhere else?” Jin questioned with enthusiasm, Nari scowling at him as she leaned into her boyfriend’s chest.

Nari and Taehyung became a couple a few days after Hoseok went missing, the male had been comforting her endlessly, even sleeping with her since she kept having nightmares. Leading to him confessing his feelings to the silver haired female, Nari feeling the same way about him.

The sweet moment was soon interrupted by pounding footsteps, all males now on high alert, their hearts racing.

NamJoon ran over to one of the huge windows, seeing many people in black running over to the house.

“They shouldn’t be able to see it,” Nari gasped, her eyes flickering to bronze.

“Unless,” Yoongi began, “something happened to Hoseok.”

Before anyone could say anything about what Yoongi said, the front door busted open, a female in front of all the men.

“Why hello there everybody,” right after she greeted everyone oh so sweetly, she inflicted pain on every single person in the room, even SeokJin.

By now, everyone’s eyes were burning their color to show their power, but they couldn’t do anything since this girl was giving them all pain.

“Y-you wanna play bitch,” Nari gasped out, smirking afterward, “i’ll play.”

Nari’s eyes burned bronze, she lifted her hand, despite the pain, and gave the female the worst pain she would ever feel in her life. Which caused her to scream and break her hold on the guys, as Nari kept her focus on the female, wrapping her in vines, the guys took on the ones that were after them.

“Hi,” Jimin greeted sweetly to one of them, standing next to Jungkook.

The two wrapped their hands around each other, causing their abilities to combine, senses with emotion. Jimin’s eyes now showing hints of red, while Jungkook’s showed hints of pink. Jungkook made the men feel like there was glass slicing their skin open, while Jimin made them feel depressed and weak, both their abilities heightened since they combined them.

Once the men in front of them were completely passed out Jungkook pecked Jimin’s lips cutely, “Good job baby.”

“You too babe.”

NamJoon used his own ability to make the men leave the house screaming, or making them shoot themselves with their guns. Jin controlling the controllers that were there with those men, making them use their ability on themselves. The couple’s hands intertwined but their abilities weren’t combining like JungKook and Jimin’s did.

Yoongi was busy protecting Nari, since the female was controlling the one controller that could inflict pain on all of them and other's were trying to get to to Nari to stop her.

The blue haired male used objects to get them to back the fuck up or would just hurt them very badly with them.

While Taehyung held Nari’s hand so all the power she was using would go to him as well, because the use of too much power could kill her.

Everything seemed to be going well for the group until one person appeared, causing Nari’s power to falter.

It was Jiyoo.

“E-eomma?” Nari questioned, Jennie finally getting free.

“Nari no!” Taehyung screamed, but it was too late.

Jennie used a surge of her power to push everyone back, causing them to hit their heads, expect SeokJin who Jiyoo waltzed up to with two guys behind her.

“Hello Jinnie,” she greeted, the male shaking his head.

“No, you’re dead.”

Jiyoo shook heard head, clearly annoyed, “why does everyone think that, like gosh!” she rolled her eyes, looking back at Jin with a smile, “now Jinnie, why don’t you come with eomma.”

The purplish haired male shook his head once again, backing away from Jiyoo and into NamJoon.

“Ugh, I guess we’ll do this the hard way!”

Before Jiyoo could do anything, she felt a vine wrap around her and her men, yanking her backwards roughly.

“Get away from him,” Nari  growled, her eyes bronze, though blood was going down her nose.

She was using way too much of her power at once.

Jiyoo was beyond appalled by her daughters action, “I’m your mother you brat!”

“You’re no mother to me,” Nari stated, trying to stand up.

Jiyoo’s lips twitched, “knock her out, and the rest of them,” she commanded, Jennie doing as told, Jin screaming.

“I suggest you don’t use that ability of yours unless you want your friends to die,” is the last thing he heard Jiyoo say before he was knocked unconscious.

Jiyoo dragging her son out with a content smile.