Part 38 ~ Drowning

By now, the guys back at home were worried. Thinking about every worst thing that could have happened to Hoseok.

It’s been almost two weeks since they’ve seen the male and Nari could swear she’s going crazy.

“We’ve already searched the whole woods, and saw nothing,” Yoongi sighed, holding his head in his hands.

He was worried beyond belief for the silver haired male.

Though they didn’t even know the beginning of what Hoseok was going through.

<><><>

Hoseok could feel the water rushing into his nose, cutting off his airways. The water was freezing, feeling like needles against his face, and on top of that he had a blindfold on.

The first time they did this, Hoseok killed the man by using his sight ability, he made the guy slit his own throat and almost, almost escaped, if it wasn’t for the controllers working with Jiyoo. One specifically kept pissing Hoseok off.

She was a pain controller like Nari, her name was Jennie. Everytime Hoseok tried to escape she would inflict pain on him, the male didn’t know how she was getting past his block, but she was, and it was probably because how weak Hoseok was becoming.

Now they put a blindfold on him.

“C’mon Hoseok, you won’t have to go through this if you just give in,” he heard Jiyoo yell, he smiled.

He’d rather go through this torture then have them find the guys.

“Fuck off Jiyoo,” he sing songed, the female signalling for them to dunk his head again.

Right when he felt he was going to pass out, they lifted his head again. And Hoseok did something he didn’t even think he was capable of.

He used his sight ability without actually seeing.

“What the hell!” he heard Jiyoo scream.

When Hoseok could see, he mapped out where everything was in the facility he is in. And since he knows what everything looks like in his mind he was able to use his ability.

He knew where the scalpel was, which he stuck in the person who kept dunking him’s throat.

“Just give up Jiyoo,” Hoseok yelled, he suddenly felt the female charging at him.

Hoseok quickly shook his head, the blind fold coming off of him, he was now able to see Jiyoo charging at him with a knife, trying to blind him permanently.

The male used his sight ability on her, forcing her to see Nari in front of her and not Hoseok, the female automatically stopping in her tracks when she saw a five year old version of her daughter. Hoseok watching Jiyoo on her knees, though before he could do anything, like kill the bitch.

He felt an incredulous amount of pain in his eyes, caused by none other then Jennie. Jiyoo was broken out of her trance looking back at Hoseok with a scowl, she signalled for Jennie to stop, the male opening his eyes. She grabbed a picture from the back of her jeans, showing Hoseok, the male’s eyes widened.

It was of Yoongi.

“Where d-did you get that?” he questioned, Jiyoo smiling sinisterly.

“So he really is your twink?” she laughed, “if you don’t cooperate, we’ll kill him. I’m not one to bluff Hoseok, just give in.”

In that moment, Hoseok had to make the toughest decision of his life. Save the love of his life but risk the others, or risk Yoongi’s life and his own.