Rikara sit on sofa at hall...
All give them gifts....
When shivika give them something...

O; shivaya..bhabi... Hume kuch aur gift chahiye aapse

(Shivaya.. Bhabi.. We need some other gifts from you)

A; (confuse) kya

G; ojas Ke liye ek bhai ya behen chahiye bhojai

(One sis or bro for ojas)

A; (blush) gauri

O; Han shivaya please

S;  shut up omm

Shivika is blushing... While all tease them...

Ru; Han bhaiya... Chaho to second honeymoon pe bhi ja sakte ho

(Yes bhaiya... If you want then go for a second honeymoon)

omm look little sad to listen this.. Reason is he never take gauri for honeymoon or outing... Because of his duty..
In the mean time omm feel dizzy... Due to weakness and that fight...

Gauri notice it...

G; (worried) ommkara Ji... Aap thik hai...

(Ommkara Ji... You OK)

All notice omm... All worried... But omm said he is OK... Dadi said gauri to take omm to the room...to take rest.. Anika take ojas from gauri...

Rikara go to their room... While all family busy with ojas...

In rikaras room...

Gauri made omm sit on bed...

O; gauri... Don't worry... I am OK..

G; kya thik hai aap... Chaliye kapde badliye aur aaram kijiye..

(What OK... Get change your cloths and take rest)

Gauri take his cloths from the cup board... And give it to omm... She about to turn but omm hold her hand...

 She about to turn but omm hold her hand

Gauri turn... Omm stood and see in her eyes... Gauri also see in his eyes...

G: kya hua ommkara Ji... Kuch kehna hai aapko...

(What happen ommkara Ji... Do you want to say something)

O: hmm... I am sorry gauri...

G:(confused) sorry?  Par kyon

(Sorry... But why)

Omm hold her hand more tight... He kiss her hand... Gauri still confuse....

O: log shadi Ke baad

O: log shadi Ke baad... Apni wife KO bahar leke hate hai... Time spend krte hai... Aur me... Hamari shadi Ke baad itna sab ho gaya Ke.... Mene tumhe sirf takleef hi di hai gauri... I.... I am really very sorry..

(People get their wife for honeymoon, spend time with her... And me... I didn't give you anything except pain... I.. I..  Am sorry)

his eyes fill with guilt... Gauri can't take it... How can he say that... Gauri hug him...

G;  ye aap kya kehraha hai ommkara Ji.. Hamari khusi aapke sath hai... Aapne Hume dher sari khushiyan di hai... Please ESA mat bolliye...

(What are you saying ommkara Ji.... My real happiness with you... You give me lots of happiness... Please don't say this)

She broke the hug and cup his face.... Both see each other eyes... Omm hold her hand again..

O;  give me some time gauri.... Me sab thik kar dunga.... Me tumhe aur hamare bacche KO pura time dunga... Hamesha khus rakhunga...

(Give me some time gauri... I make all things OK... I give you and our son all the happiness...)

Gauri nooded... Omm cup her face and kiss her forehead....
Both see each other eyes....

Omm kiss her eyes one by one... Gauri is blushing...
Omm see her lovingly...

Then he lock his lips with her... Gauri close her eyes and reciprocate...
After so long time they came close... Both miss each other badly...

Omm broke the kiss and join his head with her... She is blushing... Omm smile.. and hug her tight..

(as you all know I am little bad in romantic scene)

O;  I love you gauri

G;  I love you too ommkara Ji..

Gauri broke the hug and give him his cloth.... Omm smile and change his cloth... Gauri blushing....

gaauri give him medicines... After take medicine Omm layed on bed...gauri sit beside him...she caress his hair with her right hand...omm hold her left hand near his chest...

He feel her soft finger in his hair and felt relax...soon he fall asleep...

After few hour...
In the evening..

Omm open his eyes lazily...
He saw his son and wife is sleeping beside him... His son in the middle... He smile...
He lean and kiss his son's forehead....
Then he kiss gauri cheek...

He sit on bed with smile... He take his phone and see 8 miss call from sid...
Then he see a message from sid....

"We arrive with vivek... If you are well than come to our secret place''

Omm smirk.... This smirk is evil...

He got up and change to his weast coat.... He take his gun....

He didn't make any noise because he don't want to wake up his son and gauri...

He kiss gauri cheek again and leave....

He enter the hall very carefully... Because if he caught then no one allow him to go....

But he caught by shivaya....

S; omm

Omm close his eyes in disappointed... He turn to shivaya and smile...

S;  kaha ja raha hai tu

(Where are you going)

O; WO vivek..

S;  I know... But you are not going

O;  shivaya please...

S; omm... Mene tere kehne pe seniour officers SE baat krke secrerly vivek KO yaha laya... Par iska MATLAB ye nehi Ki tu waha jae...

(Omm... Because of you I talk with your seniours and take the permission... But that does not mean you are going there)

O; yes shivaya... Thanks for your help.... But I have to go...

S; no means no

O; tujhe pata hai me Teri baat nehi manunga..

(You know I am not going to listen you)

Shivaya know he is strobbon.... But how he allow omm to go... He is still weak...

S;  omm please... Tu abhi thik nehi hai.... At least gauri aur ojas Ke bare me soch.... Agar tujhe kuch ho gaya to...

(Omm please... You are not well... Think about gauri and ojas... If something happen with you)

O; shivaya... Relax... Nothing will happen... Me ja raha Hun.. Jaldi wapas aajaunga... Agar koi puche to bol Dena Ki me Doctor Ke paas gaya Hun..by

(Shivaya.... Reiax... Nothing will happen.... I am going... I will be back soon... If anyone ask about me... Then tell I went to meet doctor.by...)

Saying this he leave.... Shivaya call him but he didn't listen...

(I know this chappy is little boring.. 😐😐😐)

Precap; someone is going to die.. Guess who??