Chapter 7

Alyssa's POV

While Nyomi was at work I decided to go over Sheila's for the day. I'm happy Nyomi and Sheila were able to work out their differences because I really liked her as a friend. It didn't take her long after I knocked to answer the door.

Her place was set up nice and the interior was mostly white and beige. She lived in a house located in Calabasas. I know she was living her best life because these houses are not cheap over here. I've been begging my dad to get me one but he's been giving me the run around. Noticing how cute I looked I pulled out my phone and handed it to Sheila. "Take my picture for me." I said posing.

"Oooh girl you looking like a bad bitch

"Oooh girl you looking like a bad bitch." Sheila said snapping her fingers handing me back my phone.

We were chilling watching Netflix for about two hours until Sheila left to go outside. She said she would be quick but it's been half an hour. Just as I was about to get up and search for her, I heard a big crash. It sounded as if something was being broken to pieces and it was coming from outside. Looking through the window I saw Sheila with a bat her hands smashing the windows to some car. Her face was as red as an apple and you could tell she was mad. Making my way to the front door to go see what this crazy girl was doing I heard her yell. "YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP ELI!"

I didn't know who she was talking to because I didn't see any one there with her until I noticed she was talking on the phone. She had it placed on top of the car while she was going around smashing all the windows out. There wasnt much time to process my thoughts because at that moment an all blacked out Mercedes Coupe with tinted windows pulled up. You could hear the tires screeching as the car came to a stop and I was tempted to go back in the house. I knew this situation was about to be crazy. I'm surprised the police hadn't showed up yet.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK SHEILA." A man who looked to be about 6'0 jumped out the car. Even though he was mad, I could see his golds shining all the way over here.

This must be the no good man Nyomi and Sheila were fighting over.

He was very good looking and handsome but he looked like a drug dealer or something. I'm not really sure what he was doing on this side of town because I thought his kind belonged in the hood somewhere in the slums. At this point Sheila was crying and trying to slash his tires. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP DOING ME THIS WAY ELI. I'M NOTHING BUT GOOD TO YOU."

"CHILL OUT!" He said with a clenched jaw as he picked her up and started carrying her towards the house. I made sure to back up so I wasnt in their way. Sheila was punching Eli anywhere she could reach. I was starting to feel bad for her because I knew from the look on her face she was hurt.
Eli grabbed both of her hands to restrain her from hitting him anymore. Without so much as a glance in my direction they both headed into her room. I was waiting to hear some more yelling but I only heard silence. About 15 minutes later I heard loud screaming followed by moaning.

These two are batshit crazy.

They were literally having a full blown fight not even an hour ago and now he was in there fucking her brains out. Not wanting to hear all their noises I decided to head home. I sent Sheila a quick text letting her know I was leaving even though I know she wouldn't see it until later. Grabbing my purse I headed towards to the door. I guess I was going to have to wait until later to find out what they were fighting over.