Chapter 21

Nyomi's POV

My date went awesome and Alyssa was asking questions before I could even get my second foot in the door.

"Sooooo how was it? Do you like him? What did you do? Are you developing feelings for him?" She paused and took a breath in between. "Are you guys serious? Did he open all the doors for you like a gentlemen?"

Then her eyes lit up and she looked at me. "OH-EM-GEE." She gasped and clapped her hands together in a child like manner. "You guys did the nasty!" She more said than asked. I grabbed a pillow from off the couch and threw it at her. "No we didnt do the nasty." I replied with an eye roll and sat down beside her. "The date actually went really well." I said while twiddling my thumbs. I told her all about the date on the private island and the jet. When I told her about the kiss her eyes lit up like fireworks. "No fucking way Nyomi!" She jumped off the couch screaming and started doing this funny dance. "You had you're first kiss." She began to wipe a fake tear from her eye. "You're finally growing up on me." She said dramatically. "How was it?" She asked sitting back down putting both her hands on her cheeks while waiting for an answer.

"It was good no actually great for a first kiss. He is the only guy I've kissed so I don't have anything to compare it to. The feeling I got when our lips touched made my body light up so it know it was special. I think I really like him." I admitted. Alyssa rubbed my back for reassurance. "I'm happy you enjoyed your date and that you like him. I like him for you and think you guys are a great match. I happy you guys found each other because I was beginning to think you were going to be one of those old lady's with a bunch of cats." We sat back on the couch and continued to discuss my date in more detail. Alyssa caught me off guard when she began to discuss a wedding and kids. "Don't you think you're going a little too far ahead?" I said side eyeing her." She furrowed her eyebrows like she was in deep thought. "Well there's nothing wrong with being prepared." She said with a shrug. Plus I have a feeling you guys will be together for a very long time."

We talked a bit more before I realized it was almost time for work. I ended my conversation with Alyssa and went to get ready. If I didn't have to go to work we'd be talking about that date all day. It's like the questions were never going to end. I reached work on time and went to clock in.

It was finally the end of my shift and I went to go clock out. I considered it a good day because only one customer cussed me out for not having a shoe in her size. These people act as if it's my fault as to why we're out of stock. I didn't let that ruin my day. My mind began to wander back to Naz. My stomach was getting butterflies thinking about seeing him. A big smile grew across my face as my phone rang with his name flashing across my screen. I swiped to answer and my heart skipped a beat from what I was hearing on the other end. My fingers wanted press the button to hang up but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

How could he do this to me? I thought he really liked me. How could I be so dumb?

After listening for a few more seconds I hung and started crying. There was so many mixed emotions I was feeling. Part of me hated him and the other half still wanted to hear him out. I knew I couldn't trust my mind in this state so I did the only thing I knew. I called Alyssa and than hung up before the call even went through because I felt bad.

Earlier I was just telling her all these wonderful things about Naz and how good our date went. Now I'm crying with boogers coming down my nose because the first man I opened up to even if it was only a little bit hurt me so fast.

All or Nothingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें