Chapter 20

Nasheed's POV

Visiting my brother was apart of my plans for today. The date with Nyomi put me in a good mood and the weather outside today was nice. My car was freshly cleaned by my workers this morning before I left out. As I was driving and pulled up to a red light, I noticed a group of females giggling at me in the car next to me. My mind wasn't focused on them and I know my bros would've got on me for not trying to fuck with them. Nyomi really had my mind off other females and only on her. I wasn't interested in entertaining anyone else and that's unlike me.
I pulled up to Eli's spot and parked in his driveway. When I walked in his mansion I saw he was counting his money. He looked up with a wad of cash in his hand and gave me his famous golden smile.

 He looked up with a wad of cash in his hand and gave me his famous golden smile

"Waddup bro." He dapped me up before sitting back down.

"Shit what you been up to?" I asked already know his answer.

"Getting money, fucking hoes while counting all these zeros." He told me not taking his eyes off the money he was counting. I laughed at him and headed towards the safe in his room to get what I needed.

Elijah's POV

I invited this one fine bitch from the club over. The boys and I went to see strippers the day Naz went on his date. The stripper bitch was all over me from the moment I walked in. I knew by the way she was dancing on me she wanted to fuck and I did too. She didn't know my name and I didn't know hers which is just the way I like things. It was nothing serious going on between us, I just wanted to have some fun.

I wasted no time getting her to my bedroom. Before you know it, I'm hitting her from the back and loving every second of it. She screamed in ecstasy as I found her sweet spot in no time. A cocky grin spread across my face from hearing her moan because hoes always loved this dick. I never noticed Nasheed's phone sitting there while I fucked her senseless. As I flipped her over to slide my dick in from the front I felt my hand touch something. We were having some pretty rough sex so I didn't pay it any mind. It wasn't until I slid my condom off to nut in her mouth that I noticed the phone on the bed with us.

The screen just turned black as if someone had been using it not to long ago. My heart began to speed up not knowing what just happened. After looking through the phone and at the call log, it didn't take me long to piece together that Naz's phone somehow called Nyomi while I was fucking this random. "FUCK!" I yelled as I flexed my muscles in frustration. The girl started massaging my shoulders sensing my tension. "You okay daddy?" She said with a smirk which kind of threw me off.

I knew Naz was going to kill me when I tell him this but I'm just really happy it wasn't Sheila who was on the line listening. I hope I didn't do anything to ruin what they had going on. I'm sure Naz would be able to clear up what happened without throwing me under the bus.