Chapter 10

Nasheed's POV

Pulling up to the trap I parked my custom made blue Royals Royce across the street before getting out. I was greeted by my usual workers when I walked in. Making my way upstairs to the office, I walked in to see this nigga Yosohn getting his dick sucked by some random hoe.

"Man come on." I said frustrated. "How you gone invite me here and be doing this shit."

"I'm almost done dude. Go in the hallway for two more minutes." He attempted to wave me off.

This sweet ass nigga got me fucked up. We in my shit.

I yanked the girl by her hair causing her to shriek in pain. I didn't give a single fuck as I threw her dirty no moral having ass into the hallway. I was fed up with Yosohn. "WHAT THE FUCK?" He yelled more concern with getting his nut than the girl I just threw in the hall. I just ignored him and took a seat as I waited for Eli to show up. I texted him and told him to come up here cause he needed to hear this too.

Elijah's POV

My brother Naz shot me a text saying he needed me up there at the trap to discuss business. I hopped in my car and headed that way. Pulling up I saw his car parked across the street.

This nigga extra as fuck to bring out the Rolls Royce for a simple ass meeting

When I walked into the office I saw Nasheed and Yosohn, who I noticed had a sour look on his face. "You aight?" I directed my question towards him.

"He'll be okay, he just mad he got blue balls because I wouldn't let him finish getting his dick sucked while we're trying to have a meeting." Naz answered with a straight face.

"Y'all niggas silly as fuck." I chuckled making my way over to sit down. "Speaking about getting dicks sucked. There's this one dark skinned female I met the other day and I would love to have her pretty ass hazel eyes look up at me while she sucking mine."

"Mhmm." Yosohn and Naz said at the same as if they weren't impressed.

"I'm serious I've never seen her around and we've fucked almost every bitch in LA between all of four us."

"Why you ain't get her then?" Naz looked at me with a blank expression while sitting back in his chair.

"Cause one of my bitches was there getting in the way and shit." I ran my hands over my face remembering how annoying Sheila was being at Footlocker.

"You might as well let her go now because if it was Sheila, you know she isn't going for it at all with her crazy ass." Yosohn laughed before starting to roll a blunt.

"Fuck all that I need her. I've never met a dark skin woman with hazel eyes. I mean her hershey ass was breath taking." I was deep in thought. "Ain't no way I'm letting that go."

"I'll believe it when I see it." Yosohn lit the blunt he just finished rolling. "But the real reason I called you here is to discuss the club situation from a few months back." Yosohn turned his chair to face Naz and me.

"This shit is serious." He paused. "Traco is here in Cali."

"I thought that nigga was dead." I reached over to take the blunt from Yosohn and took a hit.

"You know that muthafucka don't ever die and I heard he got his face changed again." Yosohn exhaled blowing O's with the smoke.

"But we good cause we don't got no business with him here in LA." Naz was trying to understand all of this. "What happened in the club that night in New York was settled."

"You right" Yosohn agreed. "But you know if he's here in Cali, he's here for business and I just wanted to you guys to be aware. You know where ever Traco goes a lot of messy shit is sure to follow."

"Goodlooks." I stood and dapped Yosohn up. I wasn't really trying to hear all this right now. Life has been going great for me lately and I don't want any depressing news about this crazy nigga to bring me down.

________________________________

*don't forget to vote & comment on chapters you like as you read please. 😘