Chapter 11

Alyssa's POV

I was throwing Nyomi a big ass beach party for her 21st birthday but she didn't know it yet. I booked a party promoter and planner to get the event together for us. All we had to do was show up. Nyomi thought we were going to sit in the house watching movies all day. This girl was so humble, it amazes me sometimes. She never asks for much but me being the type of person I am, is always giving to her. I really loved this girl as my bestfriend.

Besides how we met at school, Nyomi was there for me during a really rough time in my life. The year my brother died, I was a mess and Nyomi stayed by my side until I was better. There wasn't a single time she wasn't there. If I called her on the phone four in the morning crying, she would stay on the line until I stopped. Sometimes it took hours and other times we fell asleep on the phone.

Snapping out of my thoughts I went to wake her up. It was two in the afternoon and she was still asleep. Before I made my way up the steps my doorbell rung. I ran over knowing exactly what was on the other side. "Delivery for Alyssa Kingston." He smiled while carefully handing me the box. "Thank You." I told him signing the paper and shutting the door. Opening the box and setting it on the table. I stood back and admired it. The cake I ordered Nyomi was beautiful.

This is a personal cake I bought for her and I'm going to have a second one delivered to her party for the guests

This is a personal cake I bought for her and I'm going to have a second one delivered to her party for the guests. I dont know why was more excited for her birthday than her. I mean I was already 21 so I wanted her to have the same experience I did on mine.

Nyomi's POV

It was my 21st birthday and I decided I wanted to wear something risky. I put on my diamond encrusted gold plated two piece bikini. Looking myself over in the mirror I felt confident. I didn't dress like this often and I don't know why. There's nothing wrong with my body and I have a nice breasts and an ass. For the most part I'm a modest person and don't go flaunting my goods everywhere. Now I'm not saying I don't hoe-down to go to the club but I dont even do that since I don't party anymore.

 Now I'm not saying I don't hoe-down to go to the club but I dont even do that since I don't party anymore

I made sure I put on a cover up since we still had to go to our destination. When I went downstairs I saw Alyssa had a cake with balloons and a few presents waiting on me. She never fails in surprising me and I made sure to thank her for everything.

Alyssa's POV

After Nyomi and I ate some of the cake I went to go get ready. The party bus was going to be here any minute. The beach we were going to was an hour away and I wanted us to have fun on our way there so I rented one. Today I decided to wear a cute two piece red bikini with matching red lipstick.

 Today I decided to wear a cute two piece red bikini with matching red lipstick

As I was finishing up I got the text that the party bus was outside. "Nyomi are you ready?" I looked her room seeing she was dressed. "You look cute."

"Thanks, you too." I noticed her attitude was off but I didn't blame her for it. Nyomi was really nervous about her birthday and doesn't know what to expect.

"Nyomi you'll be fine, just breath."  I gave her a reassuring hug. "This party is going to be lit." We made our way onto the party bus. "This is niiiiicccceeeee!" Nyomi looked around in excitement.

"See told ya

"See told ya." I gave her a wink. I connected my phone to the sound system to play music. Part of me thought about ordering male strippers but I knew that would be too much for Nyomi's innocent ass. I pulled out shot glasses and poured us a shot of Patron. We were starting to feel the liquor kick in from one shot. Both of us were light weights when it came to drinking.

Nyomi was really starting to loosen up. I played some Reggae music because I knew her Jamaican ass would like it. That music was all it took for her to start doing movies on the stripper pole. To be honest I was impressed because she had moves. I decided to get up and join her as we waited to arrive to our destination.