Chapter 2

Nyomi's POV

I don't remember SHIT but all I know is I'm scared SHIT-LESS right now. My mind was racing a mile a minute but I was trying to calm myself in order to take in my surroundings. Looking around I noticed nothing but pure darkness then I noticed I was moving. That's when it clicked…

I'M IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR! Then it also hit me…
I'M BEING ADUCTED!

Thankfully my mouth wasn't taped shut because I instantly start screaming hoping someone would hear me. My screaming was replaced with a shriek of pain when the car slammed on the brakes causing me to hit my head…HARD. "Well that's going to leave a mark." I mumbled slightly above a whisper as the trunk popped open.

"Bitch you betta shut the fuck up screaming. " She sneered. "I knew we should've put something in your big in your mouth, maybe that would shut you up." She chuckled with a devilish grin. From the look on her face I could tell she meant that in a nasty way so I decided my best bet was silence. My plan was to wait for the right moment and make my escape.

"Would you hurry the fuck up back there?" I heard a deep voice boom from the front of the car.

"HURRY UPPPP?" She shot back. "Maybe if your fat ass wouldn't have fucked up in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation right now. I mean how hard is it to follow simple directions?"

I had no idea what was going on. All I could do was hope this would all make sense soon. As this mysterious lady gagged my mouth I silently prayed Philip was okay. I never realized until now that he wasn't with me. I could always count on him to protect me and I was deeply scared without him. My thoughts were quickly interrupted when I felt a sharp poke in my neck causing me to black out once again.

I'm starting to get real sick of this shit...

I woke up in a very plain room, it was painted a tan color with a dark brown wooden floor. Once I was able to fully focus I noticed the same woman from earlier. Taking her appearance in I saw her stone cold dark brown eyes. Her skin was a milky chocolate and her black hair came down her back. She wore it in braids and had on a grey sweat suit. It was obvious this place was old because the floor creaked as she walked up to me.

"What am I doing here?" I questioned. She didn't respond, instead she went behind the chair I was tied to and cut my hands free. Just then a man walked in. His familiar voice boomed through the room. "Boss gave us orders to untie you but if you so much as breathe wrong I won't hesitate to blow your pretty ass face off." This must be the driver who helped abduct me.

My eyes widened at the sound of his threat. "Can you t-tell m-me what I'm doing here?" I managed to stutter out in my frightened state.

He turned to me with a blank expression. After a few seconds he spoke. "All I know is boss is supposed to be returning from a business trip and he should be here any minute."

"Hold the fuck up." The girl from the car said. "How do you even know if we got the right bitch?"

"BITCHHHH?" I yelled causing her to slap me making my line of vision to go blurry. I know for a fact she just smacked some sense out of me from that hard ass hit. In an attempt to soothe my now throbbing face I started rubbing it.

"Don't raise your voice at me like you John Gotti around this muthafucka." She told me with a mug. I was beginning to wonder when I was going to finally get the reason as to why I was taken to this place and captured by these two mentally unstable buffoons. Just as I was about to say fuck it all and make a mad dash for the door…

In walked boss.