Chapter 16

Nyomi's POV

I heard from one of my coworkers that a new club was opening up tonight and I definitely wanted to check it out. While I was at work I sent Alyssa and Sheila the party information to our group chat. When my shift was over I clocked out and drove home to get ready. Alyssa and I still hadn't talked about what happened the other day but when I tried to bring it up she shut me down. I decided to drop it and let it go since she was acting normal again.

When I walked in Sheila was already over getting ready. "Hey Bitch." She was in a cheeful mood today.

"Hey Sheila, you excited for tonight?" I asked setting my rainbow colored Chanel purse down on the couch.

"Hell yeah I am. What we drinking tonight?" She started twerking and flipping her hair around. Alyssa walked down the stairs in her bath robe. "Hey Sheila, I didn't know you were here already."

"Yeah you know me." She said laughing. "I just let myself in."

"So you want to talk about you and Eli the other day?" Alyssa asked Sheila. I listened to Sheila tell Alyssa about how she freaked out on him because she found out about him and the other girl I saw him with at the mall. I didn't say anything about seeing him in the food court because I felt as if it wasn't my place. Sheila already knew what kind of person Eli was and yet she continued to deal with him. It was obvious she was in too deep and was going to have to figure this out on her own.

"Wow he's really a sack of shit." Alyssa commented after listening to Sheila's story. "I know but I love him. He makes sure I'm well taken care of. I mean he got me my car and buys me everything plus he's a sweet guy honestly." I could tell she genuinely cared for Eli but he wasn't treating her right.

"Just because he buys you things and shows you his soft side doesn't mean he had the right to treat you that way." Alyssa told her while doing her makeup for tonight. All three of us decided to wear matching Giuseppe heels tonight but we wore different outfits. After we were done getting dressed we took pictures and made our way downstairs to the car.

Alyssa's POV

We arrived at the Truth Lounge. The club was painted black on the outside while the club letters were red. It was packed and full of people just like Nyomi said. I decided not to drink since I was the designated driver for the night.

"Take a picture of me real quick before we go in." Nyomi asked. Of course I did with no problem.

"Oooooh chocolate mama's, you looking mighty fine tonight." I did a little shake because she was really looking good tonight.

"Thanks

"Thanks." She did a big smile. "Now let's go before we miss something." She said while pushing me towards the entrance. Thanks to Sheila we didnt have to wait in line. She whispered something in the bouncers ear and he let us straight in.