Chapter 18

Nasheed's POV

Today was going to be really different for me because I was going out with Nyomi. This whole taking her on a date thing was new to me. Everyone knows I'm not the dating type and I usually fuck them and duck them. Nyomi was different to me and she made me want to do the right things. I never thought I would feel anything close to what I'm feeling for her after my ex-girlfriend.

Ive only had one girlfriend in my life and the relationship didn't end well which is why I've been single since. Only Dior, Yo and Eli know what went down between us. They know not to bring it up or all hell will break loose. I like to let the past be the past and don't like wasting my time talking about old shit.

Today I decided to wear my diamond encrusted George Daniels watch. I owned plenty of Rolex's and other designer watches but I felt like I wanted to step it up a knotch for the ocassion. My black spike studded Christian Louboutin shoes were perfect for my outfit. For my outfit, I wore a Givenchy shirt with my Amiri's jeans.

When I was about to leave Eli and Yosohn walked in. It was clear Yosohn still had an attitude from the other day. "Alyssa still not talking to you?" I asked and quickly regretted it when he stopped walking and gave me the Yosohn look. This face meant he wasn't fucking around.

"What the fuck you say to me bitch?" He walked up to me like he wanted to fight

"What the fuck you say to me bitch?" He walked up to me like he wanted to fight. Eli quickly stepped in and grabbed Yosohn's shoulder before he did something he would regret. "Man getcho' hands off me E!" Yosohn spun around to face Eli who was smiling.

"You really like this girl huh Yo?" He asked him with a smirk.

Yosohn ran his hand over his face finally calming down a little. "Yeah man I was really feeling her and she shut me down. I didn't even do anything." Yosohn started to get worked up again. "It was all fine until she saw me with you Eli. It's like she knew about you and judged me off you. I know I drug deal but she doesn't know that and I kept it away from her for that exact reason."

"She'll come around Yosohn. I think she needs time and a little space to work things out." I told him genuinely.

"I really hope so cause I was ready to change my whole life for her." Yosohn pulled out an already rolled blunt and lit it. "Don't stress it. It will all work out." I dapped him up before leaving. I didn't have time for Yosohn's problems to make me late picking up Ny.

I walked out to my new car I got bought from the dealership this morning. I didn't want to be pulling up in any old shit when I went to pick Ny up. My all red Ferrari glistened radiantly in the sun which made me excited to drive it for the first time. They had someone deliver it so it would be here when I was ready to leave.

There was no need for me to find out from Ny where she lives because Yosohn already knew. I wanted our date to be special so I was going to surprise her and not tell her where we're going. As I pulled up to Ny's apartment I remembered I didn't have her number so I would have to knock. When she came to the door, Ny was wearing a red strapless Prada dress with the matching heels I had sent over. She had many choices to choose from and she ended up picking the one I wanted her to. It showcased her perky breasts and small waist like I hoped it would. "Ny stop." I touched her shoulder as we were walking to the car. "You look good enough to eat right now." She laughed. "No I'm forreal, I don't know if I'll be able to make it through our date with you looking this good. I said as I opened her door." She replied by giving me a slight nudge and a flirtatious wink as she got in.